Plobal Apps Mobile App Builder

Plobal Apps Mobile App Builder

From $299/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
May 20, 2020

I loved the easy process to get my app ready without any coding knowledge. The support team is very responsive. I would recommend to anyone looking to build a solid app for their business.

The Nifty Decor
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi Nirav,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to us. We’re so glad you found our app easy to use & that we could help you out with your questions.

We look forward to adding more features to our app that add value to your business. :)

May 19, 2020

I used Plobal to help add value to my brands experience and they did just so. Now I have the opportunity to control direct push notifications to my customers and increase engagement and conversion rates. The customer support is responsive and they work hard around the clock to fulfill our needs. Thank you guys for your patience and for working with us and paying attention to our needs as a e-commerce merchants.

Kixsquare
Time spent using app: Over 3 years

Hi Chris,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. This means the world to us. We’re so glad you liked our app & we could help you increase conversions with push notifications. We always make sure we give personal attention to each customer because we firmly believe your success is our success and we're pleased that we could help you with your questions in times of need.

May 19, 2020

Great support
Works as expected , always there to help
Been using the app for 6 months now and it’s very easy to change and update

www.emarketkw.com
Kuwait
Time spent using app: Over 3 years

Hi Adnan,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. This means a lot to us. We're so happy to have you on board for the past 6 months. It's good to hear that you found our app easy to use and we're so glad we could help you out with your questions.

May 18, 2020

Excelent. I tried the App to my Shopify Store and I'm satisfied. The Support team is excelent and answer very fast.

Brikerr | Tienda en Linea
Mexico
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to us. We’re glad you liked our app and that we could guide & help you with your questions.

May 15, 2020

I've set up a drop shipping store and added the plobal app as I wanted an app, I tried a few different platforms and this is definitely the cleanest and easiest to use, even though you're limited to the customisation of the platform it's enough to have a simple mobile app where you can sell products.

Garima and Summat have been fantastic throughout my experience. The launch was seamless and any updates/questions have been addressed super quick.

Great job guys and I look forward to our journey together, hopefully over time you can develop your app and give the user more options, keep up the good work!

dead horse limited
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi James,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. This means a lot to us. We’re glad you liked our app and found it super easy to use. We always make sure we give personal attention to each customer because we firmly believe your success is our success and we're pleased that we could help you with your questions.

Also, thank you for your suggestion about making the app more customizable. We'll definitely work on it and keep you updated with any new features that we add to our app that will add value to your business. :)

March 23, 2020

Today was the start of what I know will be a great step forward for our company. Yuvraj was such a great help in the our initial steps...let the fun begin !

Arts and Crafts Supplies Online Australia
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 20, 2020

great customer service so far, let's see how it goes, I will update latter according to my experience.

Joynergy
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 13, 2020

I really like the apps so much
The apps are fast and reliable.
Thank you Plobal team for your support.

kaif
Kuwait
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Bashar,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to us. We’re glad you liked our app and found it reliable.

March 13, 2020

This is our 4th app with Plobal and we have to say that the speed of deployment and integration is exceptional!

Sohati Care Jordan
Jordan
Time spent using app: 18 days

Hi Wassim,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. This means the world to us. Thank you for trusting us and sticking with us with 4 of your apps. We always try and deliver to our customer requests without any delay. We're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

March 12, 2020

Thank you, Plobal Team for your efforts for building our dream into reality. I appreciate your 24x7 Support.

Cavallo Collection