Plobal Apps Mobile App Builder

Plobal Apps Mobile App Builder

From $299/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited March 11, 2020

Plobal Team support is efficient and organized. We recently launched our store app on both Google and Apple and the statistics speak for itself. They helped out in every way in terms of making it possible and in terms of customizations that we required. Plobal apps offer great attention to detail and support and have been striving to make the application successful. Always a good addition to a website. I would recommend using their services as I'm sure to be using them again on any future online stores we work on.

STITCH
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years

Hi Ali,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to us. We're so glad we could help you with the customizations. Our customers are important to us and we make sure we give personal attention to each one of them and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

We look forward to adding more features to our app that add value to your business. :)

March 10, 2020

The team has been very efficient in helping out on most of the possibilities and customisations that were required set up the app. The app is smooth and easy to operate. Basic layout customisations are really good to make immediate changes live. There are few more features that I required which are not part of the app but the team is willing to look into it and put efforts working it out. All in all I couldn't find any other better Shopify app that can be integrated quickly with good features as Plobal. I suppose if you're on Shopify except Plobal the next option is only to build a custom native app if you require something more than what Plobal has to offer.

Sri Sri Tattva
India
Time spent using app: About 2 months

Hi Mehul,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. This means a lot to us. We're so glad you found our app easy to use and that we could help you with the customization and set up.

January 30, 2020

We recently launched our store thru the Plobal Apps platform and it has exceeded our expectations. The infraestructure, tools, data analysis and personal attention are amazing.

Atlesia
Mexico
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Jose,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to us. We're so glad you like our app. We've put a lot of thought into making our app user friendly and insightful. We also have a team that looks closely into each customer and helps them throughout. We're so glad we could help you and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

Edited January 23, 2020

So far so good. We haven't finished fully installing, but the customer service has been phenomenal. Which is why I installed it in the first place. They make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, that if I had any issues I feel like it will get resolved. Thanks for the help Yuvraj!

Grip Clean
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 29, 2019

It’s really exited that I have this app and do everything by my store to sell something else after that new releases product

FlyHouse Store
Cambodia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 8, 2019

I love using this app helps alot.i use it for my Shopify account it helps with my online sales also.plobal app is really easy to use anyone can use it for a online store there trying to get good reviews on.

wolfeshopping
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 21, 2019

We used this app to launch our store mobile app. They were quick in explaining the process and time frame needed for it. Easy to contact the service desk and they are ready to help all the time. Proper guidance was provided in creating google and apple developer account. They have certain packs and it's a bit expensive for startups, I wish in future they work on the pricing. Apart from pricing, Plobal is one of the best to go with Shopify.

2071MALL
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 12, 2019

Aside from being Neat and Simple the App is very easy to use, lack of settings though but the team is very responsive and helping us to get what we wanted. Recommended and would use again for another website.

Al Zain Jewellery
Bahrain
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Plobal Apps Inc replied November 18, 2019

Hi Ghervann,

Thank you for the 5-star reviews and the recommendation to others. We really appreciate it.

We look forward to working with you on another website.

November 12, 2019

Incredibly easy to use and setup to get your store up and running in seconds. Has all the integrations you might need from reviews to related products and their checkout is brilliant!

Sohati Care
Lebanon
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Plobal Apps Inc replied November 18, 2019

Hi Wassim,

Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are so glad to hear that our app is helping your business and you are loving our features and integrations.

Edited November 11, 2019

First of all thanks to plobal APP and Garima.

I have started using Plobal app when they launched in Shopify. I have gone with a basic pack at that time I was not aware of the full potential of mobile APP. For just curious way I started with them. After a while, I have completely moved to offline sales due to a new company tie-up with a German firm.

In 2019 again I have gone back to the same platform but this time I am depending 20% of my sales from my online store. My prepaid online store was doing very well so as an expending face I decided to build a full-fledged mobile app.

I have visited all major app makers in the Shopify app. When I compare with all app creator all of them were offering the same package but I have a few extra customisations. So paying extra is not in my planned budget.

I have communicated the plan with one of plobal app sales team. So they have given me confidence the customisation can be done in 3 days time from subscription activation. As discussed I decided to enrol on a premium plan.

Got a call from Garima one of there customer relationship manager. I have shared a rough sketch on a paper showing the design format and some other mobile app screenshot as reference. In day time, they have uploaded the sample and ask me to verify it. amazingly the app is ready for publishing on google play store.

Now we are completing 6 successful months with plobal app and crossing 20 lakh in prepaid orders. 65% of our sales are right now from a mobile app. Constantly the app is been monitored by the plobal app team.

+ facts about the Plobal app

Once you are a premium plan member you will have a dedicated manager, you can reach them on WhatsApp any time no matter the working hour. 100% uptime not yet faced a single issue in the last 6 months.

Overall my experience with the team was awesome. They have played a good role in my business expansion.

Once again thanks to the whole team

Regards

India
Time spent using app: 5 months
Plobal Apps Inc replied December 11, 2019

Hi Khais,

Thank you so much for the amazing review and the 5 stars. The team is thrilled to hear that we could help you with all the customizations and you are loving the app.
Quick customer support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.