Plobal Apps Mobile App Builder

Plobal Apps Mobile App Builder

From $299/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
November 8, 2019

Came across the app when I was searching for plugins for our Shopify store. Great team, quick response. Was able to get my store going in 3 days. Overall a great experience!

Authenticook Delivery
India

Hi Aneesh,

Thank you for the 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your experience with Plobal Apps.

November 7, 2019

They've been amazing to work with! Super fast - almost instantaneous responses to all of my questions. App works great! Thank you!

ByEgreis
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years

Hi Egreis,

Thank you for taking out time and write us an amazing review. We're so excited to hear our efforts resonated with you.

November 6, 2019

Impeccable service and consistent performance! The speed at which you can generate apps is impressive and allows for quick deployments as you need them. Integrations are top notch and work flawlessly. Highly Recommended!

Loolia Closet Jordan
Jordan

Hi Wassim,

Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending us. We are thrilled to know that you are enjoying our service and you are loving the app.

October 19, 2019

me encantara es la mejor aplicación puedes crear sin duda creo qe me volverla a comer otro bocata de chorizo.

LIL POLOP
Spain
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 24, 2019

The team is excellent and their support is outstanding. They made my life easy and I trust that the business will grow with their mobile app solution. 5 Stars !

Brand27
Time spent using app: 11 months

Hi Badar,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you with your problem. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

September 21, 2019

Amazing and easy to use, When I needed any help the support team was quick to reply and very helpful

The Southern Charmed Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months

Hi Jennifer,

September 11, 2019

Amazingly quick and trouble-free way of getting the apps up and running in no time. Support is top notch, well worth the cost!

Loolia Closet
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Wassim,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad we could help you in setting up your app. Quick support is something we've worked hard on and are glad to hear we hit the mark

August 30, 2019

These guys are awesome. They went above and beyond to help me get features put into my app that I wasn't able to do myself. AAA+ customer service!!! Highly recommended!!!

Golden Gods Apparel

Hi Lamar,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us and we are able to hit the mark with customer service.

Edited August 26, 2019

Great help from Sumant Ashok. Prompt response and got the work done quickly as required. Will be uploading the app on playstore soon and start checking out the features.

Sri Sri Tattva Mongolia
Mongolia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Hi Sneha,

Thank you so much for an amazing review. We are glad we could help you in setting up your mobile app. Customer support is something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.

August 8, 2019

I Used This App Its User friendly and Team is supportive and My customers are comfortable in Using this app.

Dzirelooks
India
Time spent using app: 4 months

Hi Sindhuri,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We’re glad you are enjoying Plobal Apps. It's something we've worked hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you.