Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate your mobile sales & revenues

MyCreatureComforts

The app didnt meet my needs and i canceled before my 14 day trial ended but they continue to take $99 per month its been 5 months and they wont refund but keep taking the money.

Morgan Cosmetics

The App looks terrible and does not update at all. Further, it gets $0.00 return as it is promised to bring more income up to 85% per month. Such a scam!!

FuturXwear

NEVER enter into plans with them, and NEVER INSTALL this app, because when you just subscribe to a plan, you can't just uninstall the app and future billing are cancelled, NO NO NO, you will pay every month even if you don't have this App on your apps and Sales Chanel. And the APP is awful so just don't try it. I hope everyone could see this message to just don't lose their money and time.

SaidExpress

todo en ingles y no se entiende nada, la verdad es mu complicado estar traduciendo manualmente a si que les dare una estrella,

Angeles Wear Limited

The team behind this app are excellent in very poor communication. I can't see a demo version of what I will be paying for yet they are interested to choose a plan first. When you give a free trial, allow customer to paly around to understand your app and feel safe and comfortable but you are not allowing that, well according to my experience with you. I need to unistall this app, not worth my time and money. Y

Angeles Merchant

BestieCosme

I used to use this app but I paused my store and deleted the app long ago, yet I received email today about being charged for a recurring bill of THOUSANDS of dollars. I hope this review will be responded otherwise I will have to contact shopify.

Jan-27 update: they told me to wait until today, but they did not get back to me, nor give me any guide on what to do. The payment is posted on my credit card.

DadHats2ow6ix

at first everything was okay with this app. until you realize you paying $199 per a month and the only thing you can edit on your app is the home page with banners and products.. all they want you to do is keep updating the plan. wanna have a good app with a lot to edit i recommend tap cart they have 2 plans $99 & $199 and trust me you'll be able to edit anything on your app.. all plobal cares about is updating there advance plan which is about $599 im done with this rip off........................................ TAPCART

Dzire looks

Big fraud company whatever they promise all fake.when i asked for refund of my money they are not responding big cheating company.all the fake reviews saying it is good company. i am going to take legal action on company if they dont refund my money .Dont trust this company and loose your money.They want only money they dont provide any service.

Ecowearplus

garbage - errors out. prices are absurd. also you need an app developer account. how is this a viable shopify app?

Orked Com

Very bad support …. waste the time and if there is Zero star I will give …

Be away from this Application.

Previous 1