Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

Asafary

i like it

Brothers With Glass

Just signing up with the app right now, they have been accommodating to my needs and helpful to work with. We are planning to give the app a 3 month trial to see how it works for us. At first glance this is the best one in the app store though its a lot pricer than the rest. The features are basic but seem to work well, the homepage template is really easy to use.

Islandtea

Rather pleased with the application which is very simple to use and customize. The team is here to help you.
See if it continues when I install it on Apple store

Phiyani Rue

I love my app! We carry a large number of items and we wanted to make sure that our customers can view the items easily and shop from the comfort of their phone. This app can definitely help them do that. Customer service has been great, they are always there to help.. may be a little delay in response due to the time difference but they do get back to you.

Overall the app and the company is good. Waiting to do a marketing campaign for the app, when I get user feedback I will update to 5 stars!!

You have to put the time and work into it but it is worth it!

Shabbyz

Quick responses. Sometimes the help articles are out of date, but otherwise there is a lot of support to get moving. To get 5 stars, they need to make it editable from my phone - I have to be on a computer to do anything with the app.

Shop Perminmerchants

Good team to work in getting my app build. Knowledge base videos are helpful and very straight forward to understand. I am looking forward for marketing team to help me in building traffic and sale.

Vikistores

We tried this company for our app they are a real good people , creative , very quick responding to our demands , they are proffesional team

Vika Boutique

Hi team!!!
First of all,
Awesome support i must say, from the beginning till date, all our enquiries are answered, kudos to Khadija, this lady is just awesome!!!my sales is increased after i get the app, its handy, easy to access, push notification facility

i have given 4 stars, because i am expecting more app template to choose for our taste, looking for more analytics regarding sales, and the push notification delivered rate should be 99-100%

Great going team!!!