Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

The Southern Charmed Boutique

Amazing and easy to use, When I needed any help the support team was quick to reply and very helpful

Loolia Closet

Amazingly quick and trouble-free way of getting the apps up and running in no time. Support is top notch, well worth the cost!

Golden Gods Apparel

These guys are awesome. They went above and beyond to help me get features put into my app that I wasn't able to do myself. AAA+ customer service!!! Highly recommended!!!

Sri Sri Tattva Mongolia

Great help from Sumant Ashok. Prompt response and got the work done quickly as required. Will be uploading the app on playstore soon and start checking out the features.

Mama's First

Highly recommended .. Plobal app don’t provide regular customer support ...
They PROVIDE PERSONALISED 24/7 support! Best of all they are always up and open about customisation
And actually they have also jumped in and helped me integrate and design the app while I was overwhelmed with my business

Dzirelooks

I Used This App Its User friendly and Team is supportive and My customers are comfortable in Using this app.

Gorg.co.in

I used this app for setting online sales channel via App for my e-commerce store.The experience so far has been extremely satisfying and hoping to get similar experience in future from the team. Sumant has been very helpful throughout !!

Deddimaag

I like these guys and i just love their service. Interesting,innovative,creative & committed..i wish i had a team like that..you will enjoy taking their service & they will boost your business 10 times...you can call them anytime,you can ask for any change..they will take the challenge and make it possible..And the the tools they provide are really interesting . it's like a joy stick..you can control the game.it will give you a high..super fast in building your app

JB Boutique

Plobal Apps has been great to work with, they've handled everything I needed, excellent customer service - Highly recommend ! Any changes, I wanted they were extremely responsive to my needs. Thank you for everything

Yashry

Easily, the best support team across all Shopify apps.

Enterprise plan made us feel like we are having our own in-house team that works aggressively on increasing our sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29