Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

Al Zain Jewellery

Aside from being Neat and Simple the App is very easy to use, lack of settings though but the team is very responsive and helping us to get what we wanted. Recommended and would use again for another website.

Sohati Care

Incredibly easy to use and setup to get your store up and running in seconds. Has all the integrations you might need from reviews to related products and their checkout is brilliant!

LRL Motors

First of all thanks to plobal APP and Garima.

I have started using Plobal app when they launched in Shopify. I have gone with a basic pack at that time I was not aware of the full potential of mobile APP. For just curious way I started with them. After a while, I have completely moved to offline sales due to a new company tie-up with a German firm.

In 2019 again I have gone back to the same platform but this time I am depending 20% of my sales from my online store. My prepaid online store was doing very well so as an expending face I decided to build a full-fledged mobile app.

I have visited all major app makers in the Shopify app. When I compare with all app creator all of them were offering the same package but I have a few extra customisations. So paying extra is not in my planned budget.

I have communicated the plan with one of plobal app sales team. So they have given me confidence the customisation can be done in 3 days time from subscription activation. As discussed I decided to enrol on a premium plan.

Got a call from Garima one of there customer relationship manager. I have shared a rough sketch on a paper showing the design format and some other mobile app screenshot as reference. In day time, they have uploaded the sample and ask me to verify it. amazingly the app is ready for publishing on google play store.

Now we are completing 6 successful months with plobal app and crossing 20 lakh in prepaid orders. 65% of our sales are right now from a mobile app. Constantly the app is been monitored by the plobal app team.

+ facts about the Plobal app

Once you are a premium plan member you will have a dedicated manager, you can reach them on WhatsApp any time no matter the working hour. 100% uptime not yet faced a single issue in the last 6 months.

Overall my experience with the team was awesome. They have played a good role in my business expansion.

Once again thanks to the whole team

Regards

Khais Rahman
Managing Director
LRL Motors Pvt Ltd

Morgan Cosmetics

Great team and such a great mobile app. The team communicated well on a timely manner.

Thanks Neil

Authenticook Delivery

Came across the app when I was searching for plugins for our Shopify store. Great team, quick response. Was able to get my store going in 3 days. Overall a great experience!

FuturXwear

Very good services. Waiting delay very good. Imma try now on app store and play store for real. Thank

ByEgreis

They've been amazing to work with! Super fast - almost instantaneous responses to all of my questions. App works great! Thank you!

Loolia Closet Jordan

Impeccable service and consistent performance! The speed at which you can generate apps is impressive and allows for quick deployments as you need them. Integrations are top notch and work flawlessly. Highly Recommended!

LIL POLOP

me encantara es la mejor aplicación puedes crear sin duda creo qe me volverla a comer otro bocata de chorizo.

Magazin Romanesc "Hermannstadt"

Absolutely beautiful ! Fantastic ! The team is gorgeous, Sumant one of the experts there is just perfect ! He has made a beautiful App for me and supported me all the way ! I strongly recommend it !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30