Mobile App ‑ Plobal

Mobile App ‑ Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Upto 5X higher conversion rates with your mobile app.

boAt

Awesome app! makes the work really easy - the interface is really user-friendly. It helped in expanding the business overall.
Very helpful and dedicated team - they try to resolve the issues as soon as possible.
choosing them was the best decision.

Envy Stylz Boutique

The app performs as expected and customer service is great! I would recommend it to anyone looking for easy navigation.

AMINCO Group

Excellent utility for my online store. Very good customer service, I recommend. The customer service guys always have a good response.

REM orthodontics

very good application, synchronizes with Shopify immediately, the attention is very good I recommend it 100% it has helped me a lot with my sales

Janelle Beauty

I really enjoyed my experience on-boarding with this app! The team was extremely responsive and pleasant to work with! I recommend the app 1000% Great features and easy to use.

Le Chocola

The App is really helpful, so easy to work with, and do the needed jobs in the best way possible! Thank you Plobal Apps!

ösom

The app is great, this a fast way to have a good APP connected to shopify. You can manage your customer and orders in the same dashboard (shopify) n matter that the order was created in the APP. Is really cool. About the support is very quickly, the response of the team es almost inmediatly, Iam happy with the team support, in additional the Plobal team offer the ability to make custom changes in your app with additional fee is great. I really recommend this solution

Fresh Mart

Great customer service! Quick turnaround of project! It was much better than my expectation.

I hope there are more integrations with other apps in the future.

Hi Justin,

Thank you so much for such an amazing review. This means a lot to us. We’re glad you liked our app. Our customers are important to us and we make sure we give personal attention to each one of them.

Also, there definitely are going to be more integrations coming up in the near future. We'll keep you updated with any new features that we add to our app that will add value to your business. :)

SuperCarniceria.com

Very easy to use and setup for your own Mobile App, completely integrated/synced to your shopify store.

Customer support very helpful throughout process.

Vivian from Plobal kept me informed of every step throughout the App process as well as helped make sure everything was setup and customized correctly to my needs.

Would highly recommend, both App and Customer Support

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your review. This means a lot to us. We make sure we give personal attention to all our customers and we're pleased we could guide you throughout the process. We’re glad you liked our app and found it easy to set up.

We look forward to adding more features to our app that add value to your business. :)

The Nifty Decor

I loved the easy process to get my app ready without any coding knowledge. The support team is very responsive. I would recommend to anyone looking to build a solid app for their business.

Hi Nirav,

Thank you so much for your kind words. This means a lot to us. We’re so glad you found our app easy to use & that we could help you out with your questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31