Automatic Theme Backup

Automatic Theme Backup

by Pemberton Rank

Automatically backup your theme, restore backups in one-click

Rapparo™

Oops! Something went wrong!
Your shop's backups will not be affected.

We've been notified of the issue.

Have a question? Email the team at help@pluginbackup.com

September 15, 2020

Hi there, sorry that you got that message. I don't see any tickets from you so I've emailed you to find out what you were doing in the app when that appeared.

Hope to dig into it for you.

Daniel
Founder

Trivoshop

Super tool to have. I have had to use it a couple of times and each time the backup has been successful. Very excellent app

TradeShowPlus Inc.

Absolutely works as promised. Great app and great pricing. Restoring your site takes only one click. Other apps cost hundreds a month. This app is under 10 bucks. I highly recommend this app.

Generate Design

We use this app to create backups of our store themes, which are automatically created any time we update the theme. If we ever need to roll back to a previous version of the theme, it's as easy as a couple of clicks away.

Having Plug In Backup eases a lot of anxiety in regards to feeling safe that even if there is a problem with our site, it can be rectified easily with just a couple of clicks of the mouse! Highly recommend.