Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Shopif.yers*

Good hopefully speednupntgogh as it only gels with general small detailnwbwill see how it helps I'm the rankings

Zevar Designs - Online Store for Indian Kundan and Fashion Jewellery Australia

I am using this app for my store and find it really useful. The support provided is excellent. Would highly recommend this app. Thanks

BBLUSH

Super helpful app. They installed the plugin for me, did a SEO audit and fixed my keywords all for free. I very much recommend this app.

November 30, 2020

Hi Eyob,

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Cheers,

Red Summit Machineworks and Offroad

Just setting it up now. Not 100% sure I've done everything needed to get it working. Maybe try to be clearer when it's installed just what steps are needed.

naughtyslogans

I am seeking assistance with seo, but I feel that the service your company provides is costly per month, which is why I have chosen the $20 a month service.

November 24, 2020

Hi Jen,

The expert fix packages are a one-time payment for all of the work detailed on the product page to be done once. Things like SEO problems and speed you shouldn't have to do again unless you change to a completely new theme, upgrade your existing theme or a developer working on your shop loses the work

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities or suggestions.

Gusto Graphic Tees

Customer service support was top notch, they were very fast and were able to solve my problems. I'm very happy with this app and the customer support that comes with it!

KIFFE

For me, I find the app is not for beginner. Not so user friendly and a lot of manual set ups to be done.

November 20, 2020

Hi Mustaqim,

Plug in SEO is simple and easy to use app that will help you identify any SEO problems on your Shopify store. Most of our customers can testify to it being a user-friendly app and we provide excellent customer service to help you.

It's a set of SEO enhancements out-of-the-box and tools for you to manage your SEO effectively. There's a video mini-course that comes with it too. If you get stuck, you can send us an email (help@pluginseo.com) with details and screenshots if possible so we can advise you on what to do.

Sunshine Athletics Apparel

I used this app to check how it works. However, I was surprised how easy it was to use it and the step by step instructions.

Gigi's

Very good customer service support, they replaced very fast and were able to solve my problems. I'm happy with the app so far.

TANTRUM

I didn't know how to implement the advice. I know I need keywords and blog posts but it did nothing to help me write them.

November 17, 2020

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Note that you are under no obligation to write one before you've had a chance to use the app.

It sounds like you might be looking for more a 'done for you' solution. We offer one-off fix packages where an expert will go in and fix SEO problems. You will give our expert some guidance but they'll be doing the coding/writing for you: https://www.blimpon.com/pages/compare-seo-fix-packages

A lot of customers start out with Plug in SEO Plus and then purchase one-off fix packages if they need more help in specific areas.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 225 226