Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Most innovative products to make an easy life

That will ruin your code source and create new code files, insert new line, comment old code, slow your website, you need to unstill the app and do a lot of manual changes;
try a manual change to your pages, img by adding titles, meta, keywords, H1,H2,H3,Alt, read more about SEO best practices, txt vs image %,..
Good luck for the team behind, you're doing a good job, but this is not for who need to own his website, lazy people or who don't have time to read SEO may need to try such apps,

dreamsdolls

It is great help for us to start online shop business ,It is sucess business man introduce your systerm to us So we trust that it can bring suprise to us,Thank you very much

September 24, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving a 4-Stars review. At Plug in SEO, we continuously strive to serve you better.

Bibazone

bonne application pour le référencement corrige automatiquement les erreurs et vous aider a optimiser votre site

September 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review.

Your good review will have a strong positive effect on our small business to keep us going and to provide you a better service.

Royal Beggars Apparel

It helped me alot get my SEO under control without having to trying to struggle to learn it. very simple and easy to use

September 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review and for taking the time to share your feedback with our app Plug in SEO.

We really appreciate it.

P. KJ

I really like how it does. I use this app to help me design my shop on time. Let more people know my products at anytime.

September 16, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review.

Pacific and Lime

Very helpful and friendly introduction. Quickly highlightes SEO issues on your websites. Looking forward to using this tool!

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, Nikša!

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Cheers,

The Little Quinn Boutique

Very Helpful. I enjoy the step by step feature and the added dropdown menu for instructions to give an idea of what is wanted in each area.

September 7, 2021

Hi there,

We just saw your wonderful review and we didn’t want another minute to pass without saying “Thank you” and to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us.

Thank you so much.

Walker Mattress Furniture

Great service. I paid some additional money to have them do research and write code to make the changes needed. They did a great job learning about our company and what we wanted to accomplish. They presented their ideas and were very receptive with my suggestions. It did take a little over a month going back and forth to develop the SEO plan. However, I am very pleased at the end result. Time will tell how the SEO changes work out.

September 6, 2021

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! Your satisfaction is our priority, and as affirmed by your review, we pride ourselves on our exceptional service. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Life of Riley Pet Products

I use this app in my store and its very helpful - there was some code I wasn't sure how to change and the support team went in and did it for me - great support thank you

September 6, 2021

Thanks, Alison for the 5-star review. We are happy that you are happy. We love hearing from our customers – especially when we are able to make a positive difference.

Fashion NetClub

Why you guys charged 20 monthly just to let me know what it needs to get fixed in my store's SEO. Then, you want to charge me 8 to 18 times more for to assist to fix problems with my store SEO?. I'm really disappointed with you guys and your App.

September 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We use this feedback to make sure that our services are nothing less than the best for all our clients and we ensure that our Plug in SEO app is of top standards.

We want to make sure that you get the attention you deserve as a valued customer. Please get back to us via email or a call here: https://pluginuseful.youcanbook.me/ so that we can discuss our app and how it works with you further.

PIU Team​​​