Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

AGI Design

This app was really easy to set up and saved me a lot of time. Did everything I needed in 20 minutes.

Miss Darcie’s boutique

I downloaded this app as was recommended to me as someone starting out in a new adventure it has helped me understand SEO and help my business

SD Microbes

I found some critical errors in my Shopify store's SEO and was able to fix them easily with Plug in SEO.

CP Shades

Good DIY instruction on how to fix your SEO. Something that might be overlooked in the busy day to day tasks.

DigiOclock

Just installed the app, so far was very user friendly showing everything step by step, will give check on google if it shows up, if yes then will leave a 5 star thank you

Moi & Ko

Update: I cannot give 10 stars but believe me I would love to. Amazing. After 5-6 months, my website is on the first page of Google, it's so intuitive and easy to manage, also lets you know where is the problem on your website to fix it ASAP. BUT, the best thing is their support team. Tonight, they solved all the minus issues on my website and gave me a lot of tips in an extended mail. I will continue supporting this app, it's essential for my website. Por ahora muy bien, es intuitiva. Estoy en los 14 dias de prueba, actualizaré a medida que vaya viendo resultados.

Bouwhof shop

They are very helpful en advanced in doing their job. For us it saved time to do this and this apps gives you warnings when you have to change anything for the site if it is nog SEO at all ;)
Thanks for helping us Laiza!

SilverTide925

awesome app! i had no idea i had so many stuff to fix! i have a bit knowledge in SEO but i just found out it is not near enough.
the apps does everything for you!
in the future if my revenue improves i will definitely hire someone!

Milgo Awad

wow Libby you are brilliant. Libby was quick and helped me with everything. made the right decision to join this app as we are off to a great start. Just joined the app and things are already on track. they even provide useful information on how to improve your SEO as a beginner this is very useful.

NUDE EU

I started using Plug in SEO since a few days and I am very pleased with the quick customer support. This helps a lot when starting to work with such applications. Looking forward what Plug in SEO can help us with, but on first sight it looks good and very easy to use.