Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

GRIZZLYMAN.UK

I have just started the app, and so far, so easy to use. I hope everything that I have spent will return to me *100 times more to my account.

CAMPO DI FIORE

Just new installation, but I had a question and Libby will solved in a short time. The Plug in SEO Team will install the necessary code in my shop and they will recommend to me some interesting thing to change in order to improve my SEO.
Highly recommended.

Qstomize.com

Great service and did everything as promised. One of the better apps in Shopify. Recommended! A must if you mkcd seo traffic!

BHNDTHEBRND

Really happy with Plug in SEO. The support is great, quick responses, and provide a lot of information regarding ways to improve SEO. Thank you!

DeskTheme

It's a good app to help me fix seo error,someone like me is fresh on SEO,It could help and slove the problem

Buzzbee

Great fast to use App that highlights all the primary elements that you need for SEO. Also the team appears to be continuously working on the app bringing in more features which will be helpful.

Heal n Chill Club

just loaded it and doing some exploring, so time will tell
Looks promising, I will definitely give an update

VANDA Jewelry

I install this app and just in few minutes Libby Yu contacted me to help me with setup and wow , what an experience, help me in coding and much more . Libby Yu is very helpful, kind and of course very expert

ULIKELIFE

I get a lot of help using this APP, and I love its automation and simplicity.It's really good to try

Young King Apparel LLC

I use this app to help create visibility of my brand and to increase sells on my eCommerce. I love it