Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

131 - 140 of 1955 reviews

Naturstube

Bin beeindruckt. Diese app hat mir wirklich sehr weiter geholfen. Kann ich jedem nur empfehlen der keinen Plan von SEO hat

Buffalo Scents

Straightforward and easy to use SEO plug in that I use on my site https://buffaloscents.com. Offers the basics without any coding.

Cozy Farm

Straightforward installation, worth to give it a try. In the zoo of apps it is not easy to find the right fit.

October 7, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities or suggestions.

flordeasoka

I found Plug in SEO very intuitive, simple and efficient, I am looking forward to work with it therefore. Thank you

Sonarta.com

I would like to talk about the support team: They are smart, dedicated and know what they are doing. Today after 4 years they found the missing character in my Liquid Code. Thank you to all of you specifically Aiza.
Great Job.
Please Stay Safe.

Hi Shahla,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with Aiza. We completely understand how rewarding it can feel when your problem is solved within minutes, and we're glad to hear that our support team was able to accomplish that for you. We will definitely relay that message to the rest of the team.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, we appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Cheers,

lokispigshop

I have just started using this app. I am excited to see how it can make my shop better. I am hoping to bring more customers to my shop. Thank you Libby for helping me fix some of my issues. Fast response. I will continue to use this app when I need help fixing my website.

Hi there,

We just saw your wonderful review and we didn’t want another minute to pass without saying “Thank you” and to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist you.

Fitazzo

I switched my SEO to this one and I’m happy I did. Customer service is really nice and helpful. I know nothing about setting up apps and they did it for me. Thanks

Hi Elonda,

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities, or suggestions.

Thank you again for the positive review. Please feel free to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist you.

Ermana Natural Skincare

such a quick response time and really helpful staff. I have just started to use this app and i am really happy with it so far

Hi Claire,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and your kind words and helping to share the word about us.

Postgift.UK

PluginSEO is the App to add to any Shopify account. The staff are so helpful, I have come across a few issues with my site which they have been able to fix for me. Great service. Excellent in my opinion

Hi Helen,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. It’s always so refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job!

Blossom Creek Elderberry Syrup

The service from these folks is great. They respond each night to questions I've compiled throughout the day. We're still in the free-trial period, so our experience hasn't been long term.