Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1751 - 1760 of 1988 reviews

Classy Phone Case

Easy to implement! I noticed a better ranking in Google in just a few days after improving my title tags and other improvements this app suggested. My team is impressed.

Hyatt Fruit Company

Very easy to install and use. And very helpful. Identified that we had two H1 tags in our home page! Thank you for a great app. Recommended!

Seeyanever

Great way to quickly check how you could improve your SEO. Very easy to use and helpful!

Natures Treat 2

Thank you so much for this very useful and awesome app! Really helped our store a lot! Keep it up!

Newfoundland Clothing Company

So much good stuff found here. Love the option to re-check the site. This means each little thing I get right I can see the results update right away.

Kikis Castle

Helpful and free, you can't go wrong there. I was able to determine an issue with the loading speed on my website and get it solved quickly with the help of this app.

Earthorizon

This is one of my favorite apps! We had used it in a previous store, and are very happy to have it install right away on the first try in our new store. The best part is that this app is free without making us feel cheap, because it also provides us with expert paid help if and when we need it. Otherwise, we can do the easy work by ourselves. Great app and a great win-win idea for both the developer as well as the user! Thank you Daniel for providing a much needed service.

Arkan Gallery

Excellent App, easy to install and use. Gives great insight to your store's seo.

Beary Blessed Creations

Very helpful app. Easy to use.

Dale Footcare

Great app very helpful a must have.