Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1771 - 1780 of 1990 reviews

All Brothers All Stars

A very helpful app, which is fast and easy to install. The app clearly provides detailed info about how to fix SEO problems the app finds in your website. I recommend.

Noella Chase Designz

Great app! Provides detailed info and tools. Easy to use and install. I would recommend.

Itzoo

Handy too to check your shop seo, worth the install.

Phonecasemonster

Excellent app! Provides detailed info and tools for optimizing your website.

Mala Kamala Mala Beads

Great app, easy to use and install. Fantastic, thankyou

Launch Snowboards

The Plug in SEO app was super easy to use and clearly tells you what is critical, what is recommended, and what is minor to fix. They then tell you how to fix it and best practices and even give you one click access to have the fixes professionally handled although I haven't hired any of their professionals just yet. Would definitely recommend as an addition to any SEO strategy.

Nyrcanada

Simple and straightforward app to use. The suggestions are concise and clear. We haven't had a chance to implement them yet, so I can't speak to results but initially our impression is great!

Dogsnug

Works really well and has helped us spot issues before they become problems - thank you!

Funky Moose Records

This app explains in plain English what you can improve on your website to show better in Google and Bing. Even though I know quite a bit of SEO myself, the app gives me great little reminders on where I can improve.

Shine Mirrors Australia

Helpful in identifying any issues with my site. Thanks!