Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1781 - 1790 of 1971 reviews

GunSkins

It's wonderful that this app is free! The information is provides is so helpful for me. I am able to implement the suggestions they provide and there is nothing that forces you to use their professional services to fix the issues for you.

It's a great model because those who can't fix it themselves aren't left helpless, and those like me are able to use the tool to locate errors that are otherwise missed. The scans are comprehensive and each item is appropriately explained in an easy to understand fashion.

I also like the ability to change urls and scan each one individually. This control is helpful so we can optimize every page on our website, not just the homepage.

Brick-a-brac-uk.com

Really simple to use and they give you examples of the liquid code changes that may be needed.

beautitudes

Great support, straight to the point. Fast, delivered on time, they make it as easy as it could be for human operations.g

r. h. ballard shop

Great App. Love getting notices re. issues that are good as well as those needing fixes. Recommended.

Huff and Puffers, LLC

This is a must have app, even if you aren't going to purchase any of the fixes through the developer. Support is awesome, seriously. I was very surprised how quick the response time was--it was always within 24 hours, often well within 24 hours. I actually paid for the premium speed fix for a little less than $400, but it was well worth it. There were a few things that didn't properly work on my site afterwards, and I was like crap they ruined my site! Thankfully, they fixed everything within 24 hours, even as I discovered a couple more errors afterwards. Now my site runs faster and works as it should =) Very satisfied customer.

Doctor' Choice Coffee

Very helpful App . Works very well and gives you clear explanation and solutions of your SEO issues. Highly recommended.

Scriptum Fine Stationery Oxford

Lovely little bit of kit - doesn't just tell you what is wrong, but also gives you clear and helpful advice on how to fix it and improve your SEO. Highly recommended.

MOLTENI CYCLING

Very nice app! Does what it is supposed to!
Will recommend!

Lil Miss & Mister

EXCELLENT Support! Daniel helped us very quickly - within a few moments of me submitting a question and he helped me to understand issues with our shop, not even the plugin. He went the extra mile and it is truly appreciated!

SanCro Firenze

Love this app. It works very well and helps you to fix a lot of small and big problems about the SEO, even if you are not (and i'm not!) and expert on this kind of things. Strongly recommended.