Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1801 - 1810 of 1971 reviews

Magpul stock

Plug in SEO is a nice app that we use to manage our store's Meta Data. So far so good. Thanks Plug in SEO for the great free app!

Slim Wallet Junkie

Very pleased with this app. Simple to use (as long as you very understand basic HTML). Explanations are given rather than just a list of problems. Realise that this app doesn't simply fix all your problems, rather it points them out and explains how you can fix them (simply and easily yourself, for free). Or if you would rather, it does have options to pay for someone to do it for you, at pretty reasonable looking rates.

A good, honest SEO tool that doesn't promise things it can't deliver like the majority of others. A breath of fresh air in a very murky sector!

single-speed Co.

Great app, I've been using it for a long time now and I find it really useful. I am able to fix most problems myself but the app quickly points out areas where attention is needed. I have never used Plugin SEO services to fix issues but the pricing seems reasonable for those who have no clue of the code. Overall a handy and useful product. Thanks to the team for a great and useful tool!

MechArmor Defense Systems

I have been learning the hard way about how to run, update and expand the abilities of my Shopify website and store, especially in the area of online marketing through social media, which has been a challenge.

Our other challenge as a smaller business has been sifting through all the ridiculous scam "proffessional" Webmaster types who charge allot of $$$ and do nothing we could not do ourselves in most cases. These guys are making the rest of you look very bad. SO! When I find Apps and or people like Daniel who are able to be "human", not gouging $$, and truly KNOW how to code something correctly "THE FIRST TIME"... I make certain to scream it from the roof tops, so here I am.

Daniel's Plug-in-SEO loaded in easily and worked as advertised immediately. Luck for us our website was built correctly and the checks didn't uncover all that much the first time out. However, we will be hiring Daniel directly to make the fixes his system check did show.

Thanks Daniel, for not being like the majority. Your parents obviously did something right...lol

Cheers!
Jack B.
www.MechDefense.com

fabulous flowers

Great app and just hired them to fix my SEO! Very excited to see results!
Thank you.

AudioShop Australia Musical Instruments

If we pay you can you fix Shopify huge SEO problems , one year of work and Google traffic is double digits at most? Which is Unacceptable.

Movie T Shirts

Great free app to start Optimizing your store for SEO.

Issa Asad Phone

easy to use. Set up www.issaasadphone.com within 20 minutes.

Louy Magroos

Easy to install, easy to understand and Daniel replied to a problem I had and told me what I had done wrong within half an hour, brilliant!

Critical Cycles

For once SEO doesn't feel like a foreign language. This app really helps us manage ongoing tasks and the track the overall improvement of our site.