Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1821 - 1830 of 1956 reviews

Kreative Accents

This is a great app and it scanned my site in seconds Although its free, the functionality is invaluable. Thanks for offering this free app.

Shopify SEO

This app is perfect for a new store owner that does not know too much about SEO. I recommend this app for all of my SEO clients, and they really seem to like it. This app really helps you arrange your content in an SEO friendly manner.

All in all, this is a great app and it is free. It is like the Yoast SEO Widget for Wordpress, but in this circumstance for Shopify.

Ideal Workspace

Great app. Look forward to using the paid service one day.

Time to Dress Up

Great app, love how it is so straightforward to use and clearly laid out.

Decor N Linens

Thank you Daniel. Great App, very useful.

Dot's Gems

I have just opened my online store and are overwhelmed. I don't have hardly any internet experience. Anything that Plug in SEO can help me with is great.

Mobilelix

Great App, very helpful and simple to use. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Plum Beadacious

I downloaded and used this app. It found that my title was too short. Took me awhile to figure out how to fix, but I finally did. Also, found that some of my pages were missing H2 tags. Fixed those as well.

Instructions are clear for fixing things. I now pass according to this app with flying colors.

Thanks for this app.

HeliosBliss

Works great and check the site efficiently, thanks.

Kanger Online

Cool app, I must confess not to know much about seo etc.
But this app told me very quickly that there were no problems.
Great news.