Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1851 - 1860 of 1949 reviews

Kloset Klique

Great app! Helped me figure out what needed to be fixed and why. Thank you!

Find Something Special

Simplifies SEO making it very useful for complete beginners.

Studio 4 Hair

So far, so good!!! I would have never figured out my SEO issues without this app notifying me. I appreciate the emails that I received specifically pinpointing issues that can be fixed by myself or someone else. Great app... and it's free! Big thanks to the developer! :):):):)

Turquoise & Olive

Super simple app. Works just fine

Smart Electricals

Great app. Put me in the right direction with my SEO. would be lost without it.

Michele Benjamin - Jewelry Design

This is a highly recommended app for everyone. It was very useful in terms of diagnosing hidden SEO integrations that enable an enhanced experience. Thanks for making this app available. www.michelebenjamin.com

julie rose party co

As a newbie to SEO this app has already helped a lot. I only installed it a day ago and it's already given me a great steer on everything I need to do to get my site optimised. Brilliant - thank you!

Have It Framed

needed something to quickly check if our website was performing as it should in search engines, this was the ideal app for that. simple install and quick response. carried out the one item needing fixed and have seen an overwhelming increase in site search traffic.

Spicer's Online Emporium

It's been hard getting anyone to take the time to look at my store as I've been developing it. PluginSEO was just what I was looking for, an indifferent eye to scan my site to make sure I don't miss a thing. Great app. I highly recommend it.

Lawrence, Spicer's Online Emporium

anikabeauty.com

Daniel was awesome to work with he provided excellent customer service every step of the way!
I would highly recommend Plugin SEO.