Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Sexyvibes Shop

Using since july and It works great! Very helpful to get a better Seo. Highly recommended!

Clothed With Truth

I love the Plug in Seo app! They provide thorough, targeted website analytics data and detailed instructions for suggested improvements. We fixed what we felt comfortable with and ordered the complete speed fix for the intricate corrections. We were pleased with the documented results, highly responsive support, and great customer service.

Endemic Surfwhere

This is a great app for newbie shopify stores. It will show you some easy tweaks and fixes to boost your seo and make your site appear to more relevant people.

Starpower Luxury Living

Great recommendations on how to improve SEO for Shopify sites.

Scooters Originali

So much of SEO seems so complicated to a small business that can't afford to pay a firm to do it for them. This free app is great because it give me pointers of what to watch, and what I should check out. I recommend it.

Feminatzi

it helped me alot but you need to check tutorials to match all themes

Shayshea

This app is great, not only does it say what needs to be improved but it shows you how you can improve it yourself showing that they not all about the money but actually all about helping you be successful

Send Dicks To Donald

Not great if you don't already understand html

Sartorial Besbo

Very user friendly tool to help improve your SEO

Monster Massive

So far so good. It has pointed out some issues that we are going to change. thanks