Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1881 - 1890 of 1988 reviews

Fire And Fuel Apparel

Incredible app and just as great customer service. They have helped me with a few issues on a couple of occasions. I can't sat enough good thing about this app!

bomisch

Very helpful! Added needed content to my site and I am already noticing an increase in Google traffic. Worked with me through design/font changes as well. Great App!

Cadshop.com.au

Great app , the guys are really knowledgeable and go out of their way to give you the results you want.

The Dasherie

Realy great app. The free analysis gave me insights I could never have come up with myself. So many apps say "Oh you have all these problems, send money now and we will fix them!" but Plug in SEO gives you the problems AND advice on how you can try to fix them yourself, along with the option to pay for a proper consultation. And Daniel was beyond helpful by email, I would absolutely recommend this app to anybody.

Sweet & Spark | Curated Vintage Costume Jewelry

Daniel was so prompt and helpful in optimizing my store! Not only was he able to give me general SEO advice but he also took the time to provide useful articles and suggestions about other HTML/ site stuff. Excellent service and highly recommend!

FLEX Apparel CANADA – Your Source for Premier Gym Apparel

App worked great! Identifies problems AND tells you how to fix them in an easy to understand way...for FREE!

Thanks,
Jonathan

AKK Unique Gifts

I was struggling over 6 months with my new website and I didn't know what is wrong. Daniel did amazing job! First thing - he gives you advice for FREE! In these days it's very hard to find somebody who will give you a free advice. And second - because I am a little "technically challenged" and English is my second language so it was very difficult for me to understand. I also know absolutely nothing about SEO because I am an artist without technical abilities. So I needed a real help. For a very reasonable price Daniel fixed my website and made it finally work. He doesn't push you to spend more and more money as the others and his service is more than excellent! I have only superlatives to say about this guy. He is a very good specialist in this field but even better as a person. He communicates with his customers and satisfies every possible request. He is truly trying to help and he does. I can't describe it better than the customer STIBERA 2 reviews below me. I recommend Plug in SEO to everyone who needs some help with SEO.
I was a little prejudiced on beginning because I had a very bad experience with some other companies but I have to admit that this was the best investment that I ever have done.
Daniel, thank you and cheers!

Øristeriet

Best money I have ever spend. Thanks Daniel ;)

STIBERA

Daniel is absolutely amazing! Get him to fix your SEO issues, it will be the best investment you ever made. I had SEO apps, but Daniel made changes that made my site faster, fixed all the little bugs, layout an many other things. My site Alexa Ranking improved by 300%. You can't beat the cost for the amount of work Daniel did. I know this was my best investment, I ever made! Do it, you won't regret it, get the $180 package.

Kloset Klique

Great app! Helped me figure out what needed to be fixed and why. Thank you!