Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1881 - 1890 of 1949 reviews

LHG Enterprises

Daniel was very patient and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. Problem Solved!

Yourmobilesupply

It is wonderful app and very friendly staff. I've never thought no one would ever contact me from an app. It was such a pleasure dealing with Daniel from Plug in SEO. They really work with you and your site. I paid ten times more for much less work. 2 thumps up.

Jeff Yilmaz from www.yourmobilesupplies.com

The Camping Outlet

Great app - best part is they tell how to fix the problems for free - but if you pay a small fee they will not only fix the problems mentioned but also a few other key areas

Ibiza Privé

It would be useful and it's free :-) but other tools are better.

INTO THE AM

Great customer service and awesome results. SEO is so important for your site, and these guys do a terrific job to help you maximize your exposure. We continue to grow by the day and I'm happy to say we are now popping up on the first couple pages of Google for all searches related to EDM Clothing!

Xenoce Computers

Well I had issues with my website and I decided to try Plug in SEO while I was trying to fix my issues manually their customer support sent me a message and guided me patiently through the steps to fix my issues. FOR FREE! all I can say was two thumbs up, my site issue was fixed, it took a big load off my shoulders. I've seen a few negative comments but from my experience I would throw down some cash to have future problems fixed by only Plug in SEO. The positives out weigh the negatives in my opinion. If you need help Plug In with Plug in SEO and thats foreal!

Olivia Marcheline

I have had this app from day 1, and it is very helpful in getting your SEO fixed! Thank you, Plug in SEO!

Justine & Juliette

Great app highlighting SEO-issues that need to be fixed and even instructing you how. I also got really quick and helpful advice from the support, even though I'm just using the free app. Thanks!

Bridge21

Great idea and product, unfortunately even after taken the suggested action to improve my PAGE TITLE, the issue was still there. Look forward to an improved and even more perfected solution

House Plans+Design, LLC

Daniel and Co. did a great job making fixing all of the lose SEO ends on my site (www.houseplansplusdesign.com). In a highly saturated market, I'm already seeing results only a day after he finished. He has also excellent customer service and responds promptly to technical questions I had. Don't do what I did and wait a week "thinking it over." Use this App now. The immediate results are well worth the (bargain) price.