Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1891 - 1900 of 1949 reviews

HOLLAND BOUTIQUE

Nice App for sure! Gave me clear feedback on some quick fixes like Page Title. Hope this app can develop further.

docksockshop

Great app, quick instal. Saves a ton of time as it eliminates the guesswork of sifting through code to see if I am missing title tags and meta content. Great job!

Loopy Cell Phone Cases

Very helpful app and great service. Daniel took the time and made sure all of my issues were taken care and that I understood the changes being made to help my business. Great experience, will use them again for any future issues I may have. Cheers.

GOOD-GOOD

No need to over-engineer this review. Plug in SEO works like it says it will. A great way to quickly find SEO-related weaknesses in your site.

Spa2Go Canada

Just install this app. Have not explored it much. Gives me Fix It message even after it is fixed. Not sure if it takes a while before the message disappears. Hope you can help fix it.

PaintingWholesaleChina

I installed last week and it provide more suggestion quickly.Hope my online art store http://paintingwholesalechina.com/ attract more clients after better SEO.

WalkeraHelicopterSupply.com

To sum it up: I am absolutely blown away! Daniel & company just finished cleaning up my store a day ago (Thurs). Fridays are historically slow for me (I sell radio control model helicopters) and I always chalked it up to people being out flying and not ordering parts until Sunday. Last night my hit rate went to record levels and my sales tripled. WOW! I was hesitant to invest the bucks but SEO has already paid for itself. HIGHLY recommended.

Doodles Homme

Great and easy to use. Downloaded the app and had results in two minutes. Just do it!

Moxie Jean

Does what it says, and has nice walkthrough of how to resolve problems it identifies. I wish it worked on more than the homepage.

woodentaste