Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1901 - 1910 of 1955 reviews

Spa2Go Canada

Just install this app. Have not explored it much. Gives me Fix It message even after it is fixed. Not sure if it takes a while before the message disappears. Hope you can help fix it.

PaintingWholesaleChina

I installed last week and it provide more suggestion quickly.Hope my online art store http://paintingwholesalechina.com/ attract more clients after better SEO.

WalkeraHelicopterSupply.com

To sum it up: I am absolutely blown away! Daniel & company just finished cleaning up my store a day ago (Thurs). Fridays are historically slow for me (I sell radio control model helicopters) and I always chalked it up to people being out flying and not ordering parts until Sunday. Last night my hit rate went to record levels and my sales tripled. WOW! I was hesitant to invest the bucks but SEO has already paid for itself. HIGHLY recommended.

Doodles Homme

Great and easy to use. Downloaded the app and had results in two minutes. Just do it!

Moxie Jean

Does what it says, and has nice walkthrough of how to resolve problems it identifies. I wish it worked on more than the homepage.

woodentaste

Nice ,useful,I just wish I was more pro in HTML

VIVALATINA

Nice app which allowed me to run my Meta tags on automatic. Can't be easier to install. I'm pretty satisfied

arganbody.com

I couldn't believe how easy installing and using this app is. Thank you so much! Peter @ arganbody.com

SecretFlasks

A great app! I found it a bit hard to work with because I am not very familiar with HTML but Daniel responded right away and helped me through the problems. I definitely recommend it.

Harrow Squash Rackets

I installed this app after reading so many good reviews. It has definitely been awesome. When I did have a query, Daniel responded within a day which I think is excellent customer. This is a must have for anyone serious about trying to improve their on page SEO