Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1941 - 1950 of 1956 reviews

Fancy Dress Ideas

Great little free ap that sorted out all my picture alt text, and title tags too - really helpful chat feature with someone to talk me through it all, step by step.

Second Stroke

After receiving our verdict on issues we should fix I successfully fixed the Page Title issue on my own by following the instructions provided. With the META description fix I had a few more questions beyond what I could figure out on my own, and assumed I would be told to pay for the service. Instead Daniel was incredibly helpful and answered my questions as I made the edits myself. Positive sentiment all around towards the app itself and the Developer!

Nuvaleaf Nutrition

Full disclosure: I don't know anything about SEO so I was hesitant to use this app. After installing my report came back that I was missing some critical data and for $120 still hesitant, but looking back at reviews I decided to give it a shot. I'm so glad I did! Not only after 7 days did "Nuvaleaf" appear in Google but its #1! I'll attribute it to PlugInSEO + Google Adwords + Listing my site all of which were tips by the PlugInSEO crew. Awesome App. Snag it now!

Sacro Bosco Bicycle Works

Fantastic App - quick and to the point. Quick and very easy to use. Thank you Plug in SEO

Peacock Designs

Right off the bat, I knew it was going to be a great app. The title gave me so much hope for the longterm success of my online shopify account. Once I began using it, it was so straight forward and easy to use. Thanks so much Plug in SEO!

UK Fundraising

Quick, straightforward and helpful. Picked up a weakness in my site and I was able to correct it straight away. Very useful.

Dub Central

Great little helper App that picked up some issues and also told me how to fix them. Really helpful technical support as well so overall very happy!

HealthAndDetox.com

This is a pretty good SEO plugin. Shopify makes it very easy to make sure that your store is SEO optimized, but just in case you forget, this plugin will likely catch it. Great work.

Plug in SEO is a great app to keep a track on your site when making changes, Points out specific areas that need improvements and it's free!

As a non-expert SEo It has caught a few things for me to fix.