Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Wooden House Lights

Potrzebna do pozycjonowania jak pomoże to będzie moja ulubiona aplikacja, czekam na efekty ... zobaczymy

FreeBagg - Shop at FreeBagg online

All you need for managing your SEO. I really like it because it helps the page appear on Google Search. Automatic repair functions work great.

sammy's phone case store

June 23, 2021

Hi there!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news.

From the day you upgraded, you have a free 14-day trial. If you don't uninstall the app you will be charged after the 14-day free trial.

The app is billed through Shopify and on your Shopify invoice, so we don't directly charge your card. Shopify charges you on the first day of your subscription to an application, so even if you cancel 2 days or even just 1 day after your 14-day free trial expired, the charge will still appear on your invoice.

Upon checking you installed June 7 and uninstalled June 23 - 2 days after your free trial expired

We have sent you a private email. Please reply and we will sort this out for you.

Best,
PIU Team

HARRY SPORT STORE

you didt enjoy about using this app,i hope this app could help me increase my traffic ang let me know how should i do for seo with my website.i will apreciate very much.

Hiboy

This helps a lot on SEO! Simple and insightful, love it! Improve your websites SEO and get better rankings. The SEO Check allows you to quickly audit and review a website.

BastetNoir

I like this app a lot, because it helps us quite a bit in fixing our SEO problems. I also love that you guys have a part with suggestions on how to fix things by yourself :). I simply love this

ASDF Print

it works very very well. easy to use and very professional. it works very very well. easy to use and very professional

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Me gusta la APP, de momento parece fácil de configurar. seguiré investigando sobre todas sus funciones.

Créations Ozone

Amazing App!!! Super user friendly and affordable price for startup Thanks a lot for your help !! :) Super extra customer support !!! A1++++

Worldly Gadgets

Grate So Far, Been testing the app out for 3 days now and have not run into a bug. SO it's good so far.