Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Marseille Soap Company Holiday Sales 20-50% off

Plugin Seo is a great app. easy to sign up and the respond is like magic. I got the basic package and Daniel is very helpful. He answers all my questions and you know he will take care of everything. I like to Thank you Daniel for all your help.

Cartguy.ca = Golf Cart Dealer Ontario Canada

I installed the app and got result right away. I then fixed couple of this on my setup in my home page and then ran test again and it showed improvement right away in the test. Quick test. Didn`t need to dive into the articles as it was quick and easy

Alfie Douglas

I'm always a bit cautious about whether Apps live up to the hype used to promote them, but this one has exceeded all expectations.

From the moment it was installed we saw immediate changes to our appearance in Google. At every stage of the process Daniel responded quickly and was extremely helpful in his explanations unravelling many of the SEO mysteries along the way!

We went for the $180 package which was money well spent - I would highly recommend this App to everybody.

Fire And Fuel Apparel

Incredible app and just as great customer service. They have helped me with a few issues on a couple of occasions. I can't sat enough good thing about this app!

bomisch

Very helpful! Added needed content to my site and I am already noticing an increase in Google traffic. Worked with me through design/font changes as well. Great App!

Cadshop.com.au

Great app , the guys are really knowledgeable and go out of their way to give you the results you want.

The Dasherie

Realy great app. The free analysis gave me insights I could never have come up with myself. So many apps say "Oh you have all these problems, send money now and we will fix them!" but Plug in SEO gives you the problems AND advice on how you can try to fix them yourself, along with the option to pay for a proper consultation. And Daniel was beyond helpful by email, I would absolutely recommend this app to anybody.

Sweet & Spark | Curated Vintage Costume Jewelry

Daniel was so prompt and helpful in optimizing my store! Not only was he able to give me general SEO advice but he also took the time to provide useful articles and suggestions about other HTML/ site stuff. Excellent service and highly recommend!

FLEX Apparel CANADA – Your Source for Premier Gym Apparel

App worked great! Identifies problems AND tells you how to fix them in an easy to understand way...for FREE!

Thanks,
Jonathan

AKK Unique Gifts

I was struggling over 6 months with my new website and I didn't know what is wrong. Daniel did amazing job! First thing - he gives you advice for FREE! In these days it's very hard to find somebody who will give you a free advice. And second - because I am a little "technically challenged" and English is my second language so it was very difficult for me to understand. I also know absolutely nothing about SEO because I am an artist without technical abilities. So I needed a real help. For a very reasonable price Daniel fixed my website and made it finally work. He doesn't push you to spend more and more money as the others and his service is more than excellent! I have only superlatives to say about this guy. He is a very good specialist in this field but even better as a person. He communicates with his customers and satisfies every possible request. He is truly trying to help and he does. I can't describe it better than the customer STIBERA 2 reviews below me. I recommend Plug in SEO to everyone who needs some help with SEO.
I was a little prejudiced on beginning because I had a very bad experience with some other companies but I have to admit that this was the best investment that I ever have done.
Daniel, thank you and cheers!