Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

FLEX Apparel CANADA – Your Source for Premier Gym Apparel

App worked great! Identifies problems AND tells you how to fix them in an easy to understand way...for FREE!

Thanks,
Jonathan

AKK Unique Gifts

I was struggling over 6 months with my new website and I didn't know what is wrong. Daniel did amazing job! First thing - he gives you advice for FREE! In these days it's very hard to find somebody who will give you a free advice. And second - because I am a little "technically challenged" and English is my second language so it was very difficult for me to understand. I also know absolutely nothing about SEO because I am an artist without technical abilities. So I needed a real help. For a very reasonable price Daniel fixed my website and made it finally work. He doesn't push you to spend more and more money as the others and his service is more than excellent! I have only superlatives to say about this guy. He is a very good specialist in this field but even better as a person. He communicates with his customers and satisfies every possible request. He is truly trying to help and he does. I can't describe it better than the customer STIBERA 2 reviews below me. I recommend Plug in SEO to everyone who needs some help with SEO.
I was a little prejudiced on beginning because I had a very bad experience with some other companies but I have to admit that this was the best investment that I ever have done.
Daniel, thank you and cheers!

Øristeriet

Best money I have ever spend. Thanks Daniel ;)

STIBERA

Daniel is absolutely amazing! Get him to fix your SEO issues, it will be the best investment you ever made. I had SEO apps, but Daniel made changes that made my site faster, fixed all the little bugs, layout an many other things. My site Alexa Ranking improved by 300%. You can't beat the cost for the amount of work Daniel did. I know this was my best investment, I ever made! Do it, you won't regret it, get the $180 package.

Kloset Klique

Great app! Helped me figure out what needed to be fixed and why. Thank you!

Find Something Special

Simplifies SEO making it very useful for complete beginners.

Studio 4 Hair

So far, so good!!! I would have never figured out my SEO issues without this app notifying me. I appreciate the emails that I received specifically pinpointing issues that can be fixed by myself or someone else. Great app... and it's free! Big thanks to the developer! :):):):)

MyFrenchWay

Great app to get a quick easy review of what is done well and what needs fixing. I was able to fix the minor issues but Daniel gave me some explanations and tips to get there. Did not try to push on a package if not necessary. I appreciated that.

Turquoise & Olive

Super simple app. Works just fine

Smart Electricals

Great app. Put me in the right direction with my SEO. would be lost without it.