Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Beautiful Revelry

Lovely & helpful app. Easy to use and to the point. Will definitely recommend. :)

High Velocity Arms

Amazing and easy! I have increased traffic to my website! I highly recommend.

The Chilli Pro

Works Perfectly! Many thanks!

NatureRack

Could not be easier! Great app!!

First Choice Cricket

app seems to work great, thanks for making it free

Ali's Organics & Garden Supply

Very helpful app and personal help! I would recommend app highly. Daniel was on top of emails answering questions going above and beyond. We purchased the premium pack and felt it has been well worth it.

Marseille Soap Company Holiday Sales 20-50% off

Plugin Seo is a great app. easy to sign up and the respond is like magic. I got the basic package and Daniel is very helpful. He answers all my questions and you know he will take care of everything. I like to Thank you Daniel for all your help.

Cartguy.ca = Golf Cart Dealer Ontario Canada

I installed the app and got result right away. I then fixed couple of this on my setup in my home page and then ran test again and it showed improvement right away in the test. Quick test. Didn`t need to dive into the articles as it was quick and easy

Alfie Douglas

I'm always a bit cautious about whether Apps live up to the hype used to promote them, but this one has exceeded all expectations.

From the moment it was installed we saw immediate changes to our appearance in Google. At every stage of the process Daniel responded quickly and was extremely helpful in his explanations unravelling many of the SEO mysteries along the way!

We went for the $180 package which was money well spent - I would highly recommend this App to everybody.

Fire And Fuel Apparel

Incredible app and just as great customer service. They have helped me with a few issues on a couple of occasions. I can't sat enough good thing about this app!