Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Designed Eyewear

A great app which reviews your site and tells you which seo improvements you should make. If you dont check the app on a regular basis it automatically emails you with suggested seo improvements which is a great reminder.

LimeTrace

A very effective application for improving your website traffic. I'm very happy with its performance and the increase in traffic I've seen in such a short period of time. Thoroughly recommended!!

Fitness4life

I am extremely satisfied with the work provided by Daniel at Plug in SEO and definately have seen his work pay off ten-fold in the second week. For any person that is new to e-commerce I believe this is a must and you will see increased traffic and sales, I have and I am extremely happy. Fantastic job and for those that don't think search engine optimization SEO is necessary,trust me it's worth every penny and that is just my 2 cents

Gift Basket Hampers and Candy Bouquets

Great App. Quick and Easy Tool to use. Daniel is great to work with. He was quick to respond to my questions and concerns.

1King worship wear | Christian T-shirts

Daniel & the other fixers at PlugInSEO were great. They gave me great advice & fixed my SEO issues in a prompt manner. Very easy to communicate with. For me, SEO is something I don't understand. Daniel made it very easy to understand what needed to be done & how it should be approached so the appropriate fixes could be made. Job well done!

PICKLESALMON

Great customer service, extremely helpful support from Daniel and now my problems are solved! A highly recommended app! Thanks a lot!

Rosalyn

Excellent Customer service. Daniel, thanks for making the task look easy. Your quick reply is appreciated. Thanks

LHG Enterprises

Daniel was very patient and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. Problem Solved!

Yourmobilesupply

It is wonderful app and very friendly staff. I've never thought no one would ever contact me from an app. It was such a pleasure dealing with Daniel from Plug in SEO. They really work with you and your site. I paid ten times more for much less work. 2 thumps up.

Jeff Yilmaz from www.yourmobilesupplies.com

The Camping Outlet

Great app - best part is they tell how to fix the problems for free - but if you pay a small fee they will not only fix the problems mentioned but also a few other key areas