Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Princess Sparkle

Great app and loved the updates to my site!! Added a check back often line that I wanted but didn't know how to install. many thanks :)

Milspec.Tv

I can't undo the review I gave before, but I have been talking with Daniel and can see he's put some improvements in place that negate my previous criticism. I call that "going the extra mile" and commend it!

SmokShop

Great app to keep you on your toes, very similar to some google chrome plugins. Helps us keep our e-cig store at the top of google for our chosen keywords. Add meta tagger and this app and you cant go wrong.

Milspec.Tv

I'm sorry but I can only give it a 5/10 score. Mainly because I had to undo two out of the four things that I paid Plug in SEO to fix for me. They were technically correct, adding an H1 tag to the home page for example. But their choices of what text to do that with were ridiculous. I did write to them but got no answer. Note, after they fix your website you'll get straight green arrows in their check list, but of course it's a check list limited to the things they are able to fix easily. So in that regard it's a self-fulfilling checklist that doesn't say an awful lot about your shop's SEO status.

Mom to Mom Club

I would agree with many reviewers that this is a mandatory software. The support team is very helpful and it makes a huge difference when the items on the report are fixed!
Thank you Daniel for your time & help!

Prestige Caskets

I had a great experience using Plug in SEO. They helped me tighten up the loose ends on my site.

Rosewood Coffee Co.

I had a great experience with the customer support through chat. Very efficient and helpful.

Hello World

Highly recommand this to anyone!!! Daniel helped me and seriously was the best person ever. He helped me write exactly what needed to go into my coding and helped me find all the problems for the highest SEO! I will definitely use this again and I would recommand it to anyone. Worth time and money to go with Daniel

SophistiKates

I recommend PlugIn Seo for any website. It's a must have to enhance and get your error fixed. Daniel has been helpful and did a good job explaining on the fixes.

PicBack

A plugin every store should be using.

The only thing the plugin found SEO wise was that the product/service titles were too short. We wanted short titles, so we are fine but good to know all the same.

PicBack.com - The friendly data recovery people.