Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

A Beautiful Remembrance

I am new to this app but so far I am very impressed. Very responsive customer service and I finally feel like I have some help with a complicated element that cannot be ignored - SEO. Thank you so much.

Wonderwazek

May 5, 2021 ... hired an »expert« via the APP ...
Communication with the customer could be much, much better!
The job was still not perfectly implemented three weeks after the guaranteed implementation time. May 6, 2021
YOU HAD ENOUGH CHANCES. Please leave me alone ...
I now have to remove unnecessary html code created by you … this job was just a waste of time and money. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

May 5, 2021

Hello Jürgen,

We understand your disappointment. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

Please email us at ricardo.hinds@sureswiftcapital.com / divya@pluginuseful.com to determine how we can provide you with a solution. We value our customers’ opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Grow Indoor Plants

Looking good so far, easy to navigate, set up and use, Looking forward to our business being boosted and being seen

Type One Style

Great, rapid service. Wish I had used them sooner! Would recommend to any store owner looking for a quick and thorough SEO fix.

iBook Hive eBook Library

This is app SEO app I have been hoping for, I am really enjoying using the app. My shop will benefit no end.

GetGlowingNow

They do a great job and quick to respond. Highly recommend. Libby jumped in and helped get my site code up and running.

Diamonds N Diamonds

Very useful, and very quick service. Would really recomend this APP if u want to improve ur SEO in ur website!!

LM Créer avec coeur

super application de SEO. simple à utiliser. Même sans rien connaître, cela aide beaucoup. je recommande vivement ne serait-ce que pour l'audit.

ENZ Apparel & Safety

Only just added this app, when emailed for help it was easy and they got back to me really quickly. Early days still but hopefully all the good reviews are correct.

Misty Mountain Tea Shop

They have been very helpful and professional in helping me to remove a previous SEO program and restore my tags!