Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Motorhead Nation

I just started using this app and it's so far so good. It seems to be pretty straightforward and easy to use even for those new to SEO implementation.

Macheidea.com

App davvero completa. Io non sono un esperto seo, ma il servizio clienti mi ha aiutato nelle varie problematiche del mio sito ed è sempre stato molto disponibile ad ogni mia richiesta. Continuerò ad utilizzare sempre questa app

Bee Mercy

Have used this app for while. So far so good. Quick and efficient support. Will be looking at using one of their full packages for our site.

5th Avenue Studio Supply

The app helped me identify areas that needed fixing. I used their service to fix my SEO issues and found the process to be very simple and cost effective.

SoLongOffice

Great app, even the free plan analyses your shop and tells you exactly how to fix it. If you don't have the technical know how to fix it yourself, go for the paid plan. Perfect!

BeoHarvest

I used this app to do x , I like how it does y, I wish it can do more z. there will be a time when Shopify will introduce strict rules to become Shopify expert.

ALMAS love yoursex | Sex store | Sex toys, Dildo, and more

It shows me all my Seo issues and it is great. The free plan demands Seo's knowledge though they show you how to fix your problems.

MITNICK SHOP

Muy buena app lo recomiendo 100 es muy bonita aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa pero esta bieennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

Spaze Furniture

The support from Libby was fairy quick and helpful. We were able to identify the problem. They also have support package which is good.

Doppeltree

*Update* For some reason, later responses were routed to our spam email folder. I see that Plug in SEO did respond to me. Will revise review again after working with Plug in SEO to fix issues* We ran into an issue after installing the app on 2/11. Discovered that I was missing all of our page titles and meta descriptions even though they were all showing up correctly within Shopify. I immediately uninstalled the app to try and revert my store back to the original state. To Plug in SEO's credit, they did reach out to me immediately after my uninstall and offered to help me troubleshoot. Happy to get their help, I reinstalled the app and waited for their response. But after a day of not hearing back, I decided I couldn't wait any longer (since my page titles and meta descriptions were all still missing), so I uninstalled the app a second time and reverted everything back to it's original state. Granted, it could've been a minor issue that was easily fixable, but the lack of follow up communication after the initial message on 2/11 through today 2/16 was/is not a positive customer experience.

February 16, 2021

Hi Tony,

We hope you are well. Concerned to hear about this, we've sent you emails dated Feb 12 and 13 and were not able to receive a reply. We were not able to move forward with our code installation and check on the error because of the other SEO in your app. Often times the HTML error is due to a broken/missing code and having another SEO can also cause conflict. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we will assist you with your concern.

Best,