Plug in SEO Optimizer

Plug in SEO Optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

81 - 90 of 1916 reviews

HelloSnus.de

This app seems to drive real value to your store. Its definitely a SEO boost... highly recommended...

Catchy

This app is extremely useful in fixing SEO issues and broken links.A must for anyone looking to optimize their store.

October 19, 2020

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.
So, we appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Cheers,
PIU Team

Vari&Co.

customer service agent-LIBBY YU gave me the best service by replying all my emails and helping me install this app. And also very helpful answering all my questions

Fat Bike Asinine

The folks over at Plug In SEO are amazing so far. I'm still on the trial and we have already fixed almost everything that the Shopify template messed up making it impossible for Google to find us because of technical nerd stuff. This app is a rockstar! Thanks Aiza and Libby!

myCigara

Very Supportive Team, Only trialled for a week but looks technically good. Only results will show in coming months but positive customer service and Aiza is a great asset to that team.

Café de America

I have gotten all of my products up to snuff with this plug-in. It's simple and the tools let me know what I'm doing wrong. Overall, simply using this and striving to achieve the highest SEO ratings have given my product pages a really professional feel to them.

Safely Secured

Very easy to use to fix up all the errors. Still a bit i dont understand, but im looking forward to working with the Plug in team to help.

dollhouse by dakota

Libby Yu was very helpful with my SEO requests. They responded promptly and kindly. I'm very happy with the app so far

RWB49 Enterprises

As a complete beginner in the world of SEO, I was only too happy to let an expert, Aiza tackle my Shopify site SEO problems. Aiza drew up a plan, implemented it on time, and provided me with an outline explaining what she did and why she did it. She provided tips on monitoring the site's progress using Google Analytics and Google Search Console. I realize this type of work requires the passing of time to reap the benefits of SEO, but I fully expect a big improvement in my site performance as a result of Aiza's work. Thanks.

Urban Kit Supply

PluginSEO had a great and fast support to get everything set up. Seems it also does what I wanted - nice job!