by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Bibazone

bonne application pour le référencement corrige automatiquement les erreurs et vous aider a optimiser votre site

September 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review.

Your good review will have a strong positive effect on our small business to keep us going and to provide you a better service.

Jbdesigns.ae

I just started using the app, and it is very user friendly. I am interested to see the results. Thanks

August 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the 4-stars! We appreciate your business, and we’re glad to hear that you were pleased with our Plug in SEO app. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

Kissbel

Buena app para mejorar todos los aspectos que tienen que ver con el SEO de mi tienda. La uso desde hace poco pero lo que llevo hasta ahora bien.

August 16, 2021

Thanks, Jose! We appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Empressence

I liked that the app highlighted what needed to be fixed for proper seo while giving solutions and easy instructions.

July 21, 2021

Hello,

Thanks so much for the great feedback! We are glad you're enjoying Plug In SEO so far and are finding the instructions and fixes user-friendly.

Our support team is always here to give you a hand with any issues you may experience!

Janice

HARRY SPORT STORE

you didt enjoy about using this app,i hope this app could help me increase my traffic ang let me know how should i do for seo with my website.i will apreciate very much.

Worldly Gadgets

Grate So Far, Been testing the app out for 3 days now and have not run into a bug. SO it's good so far.

Safran bien-être

This is an application efficace. install it and it will tell you your problem's SEO.
They are here and help us .

Motorhead Nation

I just started using this app and it's so far so good. It seems to be pretty straightforward and easy to use even for those new to SEO implementation.

ALMAS love yoursex | Sex store | Sex toys, Dildo, and more

It shows me all my Seo issues and it is great. The free plan demands Seo's knowledge though they show you how to fix your problems.

Doppeltree

*Update* For some reason, later responses were routed to our spam email folder. I see that Plug in SEO did respond to me. Will revise review again after working with Plug in SEO to fix issues* We ran into an issue after installing the app on 2/11. Discovered that I was missing all of our page titles and meta descriptions even though they were all showing up correctly within Shopify. I immediately uninstalled the app to try and revert my store back to the original state. To Plug in SEO's credit, they did reach out to me immediately after my uninstall and offered to help me troubleshoot. Happy to get their help, I reinstalled the app and waited for their response. But after a day of not hearing back, I decided I couldn't wait any longer (since my page titles and meta descriptions were all still missing), so I uninstalled the app a second time and reverted everything back to it's original state. Granted, it could've been a minor issue that was easily fixable, but the lack of follow up communication after the initial message on 2/11 through today 2/16 was/is not a positive customer experience.

February 16, 2021

Hi Tony,

We hope you are well. Concerned to hear about this, we've sent you emails dated Feb 12 and 13 and were not able to receive a reply. We were not able to move forward with our code installation and check on the error because of the other SEO in your app. Often times the HTML error is due to a broken/missing code and having another SEO can also cause conflict. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we will assist you with your concern.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30