Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Based on 2018 reviews

Ahazze

fazendo teste e ver se realmente compensar ter na loja

Carre.Mode

biennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
gooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

hometomato.se

Great help in a busy business, love the feedback and proactive approach to SEO errors. I would recommend it to all working with E-Commerce.

Kichese

Subiu 2 pontos na avaliação do Google, estava em 29 e foi para 21, nao ganha 5 estrelas por que subiu pouco

Koffi Markets

very helpful even though I don't understand it that much. but still, I recommend it because it seems to be a very good app.

ALEHOPPY

i´m just starting with this tool and i´m not an expert at all with it, but this is looking good.. let´s wait to see if it worth it or not. thanks!!

JA Global

I like the app so far I will give higher rate as i use it more! I just installed and it already found some errors lest read and try to fix the most that I can right now!

Pretty nice family

This app help me a lot. I never though SEO improvement can be such easy. It's wonderful to install app.

The Succulent Maven

easy and informative but way too expensive, for me, as I am just starting my shop, to really fix any issues.

My Dental Wig

Well, really don't know how efficient this app is doing on our website at: https://mydentalwig.com/ . That's why I am giving a 4 stars. Will update if the app's creator updates as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25