Plug In SEO , 2 564 recensioner

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
11 januari 2017

Very bad application, l bought a few months ago and so far I have not gotten any results. No support by the developer, no contact, just a few questions to be answered, virtually after buying it you have to do the work yourself. $ 180 down the drain. Developers just speack english.

Sbsitaly
Italien
Mer än ett år användning av appen
15 november 2017

1st trial will know more after 3 rays

Arts Cars
USA
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
6 oktober 2017

It has always said my website is 100% perfect with regards to SEO. It has never found any problems. Now the developer is spamming me about a new-and-improved "PLUG IN SEO PLUS" for $20/month. I don't get it. I understand SEO is a black art with Google constantly changing their algorithms, but how can this developer's second SEO program be any better than the first?

Outback Western Wear
2 maj 2019

We used this app for 2 days, it totally ruined our theme and we had to load a backup.... The product pages would not load correctly and the related products feature we use did not work after PLUGINSEO was installed.

They tell you what to change on the code side, we had PLUGINSEO do it for us. Even though they changed the coding their system checks still picked up the same issues

Pool Store Canada
Kanada
Plug in Useful svarade 3 maj 2019

UPDATE May 15th:
Hi Roger, As discussed on email, after investigating this I can see that it was not our app that ruined your theme.

Since we don't have access to your shop I can't pinpoint what did. It must be a different app or developer. I'd be happy to help you pin down what it was: it can be confusing to diagnose issues like this! The team here has over 7 years experience with that and we won't charge you.

Daniel
CEO & Founder

ORIGINAL:
Hi Roger, Very concerned to read this. I don't see any tickets from your personal or company email about broken features.

I see you had the app installed for just under a day https://dsh.re/df378, Libby did the code install and then you asked a questioned about what happens when you uninstall which Aiza answered.

The code install takes place 100% in the HTML head of your shop. This means it does not alter anything visible on the page and it doesn't interfere with other features of your store.

I've sent you an email to get more details on this. Concerned and want to get to the bottom of it!

Daniel
CEO & Founder

2 augusti 2017

Terrible service as they cannot transfer changes from one theme to another as paid premium! This is totally unacceptable and it is best to totally avoid using the service pluginseo are giving. I feel like being scammed!!

Mega Deals 4 U
Storbritannien
29 juli 2020

Do not hire 'experts'... Spent 500$ to do nothing, they do not even know how to fixe the schema JSON.

Roxie Cosmetics
Storbritannien
11 månader användning av appen
Plug in Useful svarade 30 juli 2020

Dear Dawid,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Plug in SEO. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. We are sorry that your experience with our service fell short of expectations.

Upon checking we see the issue is not with our structured data. You have 3 sets of structured data. The warnings that you are getting are from the other structured data and not ours.

What we can advise is for you to get in touch with your theme developer and they will have a better understanding on how the other 2 sets of structured data works.

Cheers,
PIU Team

Redigerat 6 maj 2021

May 5, 2021 ... hired an »expert« via the APP ...
Communication with the customer could be much, much better!
The job was still not perfectly implemented three weeks after the guaranteed implementation time. May 6, 2021
YOU HAD ENOUGH CHANCES. Please leave me alone ...
I now have to remove unnecessary html code created by you … this job was just a waste of time and money. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Wonderwazek
Österrike
10 månader användning av appen
Plug in Useful svarade 5 maj 2021

Hello Jürgen,

We understand your disappointment. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

Please email us at ricardo.hinds@sureswiftcapital.com / divya@pluginuseful.com to determine how we can provide you with a solution. We value our customers’ opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

12 april 2020

Complete SCAM. Hired to do seo, didn't do 1 second of work and won't refund money. DO NOT USE. SCAM.

Lightning Retail
8 månader användning av appen
27 oktober 2020

Apps seems to be nice. Unfortunately, the support doesnt respond to our mails and worthwhile questions.

JCMaster Beauty - Mustbuy GmbH
Tyskland
7 månader användning av appen
Plug in Useful svarade 27 oktober 2020

Hi David,

Sad to hear about this.

We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations.

We take pride in our customer service and see what happened. We will send you a private email to sort this out.

Best,
PIU Team

31 maj 2016

Does not Work anymore. Made 2 attempts to Contact support/Developer No reply Speed Check dont Work and Also Blog Check. Dont Bother theirs other apps to use that have more Features that actually Work

Corvette Solution