Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

91 - 100 of 1955 reviews

Aine Shop

ネットショップ初心者ですが、アプリインストール後の自動チェック機能で様々な問題があることがわかりました。直し方が分からなかったのでサポート(英語)に連絡したところ、迅速に対応して頂き、設定のアドバイスもして頂けました。おすすめです。

Cameo Rouge

I used the advanced services, which saved me time (= money), such a relief to know that this works, and I can start seeing results that improve my organic traffic.

VEZLAN

I love this app. This is very happy for me and my workers by driving our company to another level. Thank you

Lacira

Easy to use so far. Its my first day of set up so set was easy and smooth. Functioning needs to be seen.

Shopif.yers*

Good hopefully speednupntgogh as it only gels with general small detailnwbwill see how it helps I'm the rankings

BBLUSH

Super helpful app. They installed the plugin for me, did a SEO audit and fixed my keywords all for free. I very much recommend this app.

November 30, 2020

Hi Eyob,

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Cheers,
PIU Team

Gusto Graphic Tees

Customer service support was top notch, they were very fast and were able to solve my problems. I'm very happy with this app and the customer support that comes with it!

Sunshine Athletics Apparel

I used this app to check how it works. However, I was surprised how easy it was to use it and the step by step instructions.

Gigi's

Very good customer service support, they replaced very fast and were able to solve my problems. I'm happy with the app so far.

Kratosz

Very intuitive app! We are using on our website www.kratosz.com. Customer service is good and the app can also translated in languages other than English. Recommend!