Plug in SEO Optimizer

Plug in SEO Optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

101 - 110 of 1916 reviews

Blossom Creek Elderberry Syrup

The service from these folks is great. They respond each night to questions I've compiled throughout the day. We're still in the free-trial period, so our experience hasn't been long term.

This Is My Home Office

Plug in SEO has been a fantastic tool for my Shopify business. The support team are also amazing and have gone above and beyond to get me up and running. A definite 5 stars from me!

Giselle Baumet

I've actually had this app for a while now but hadn't paid that much attention to it. Oops. But, lately, my focus is a lot more SEO and I looked at all the features of the app. I ended signing up for the upgraded version and the team at Plug in SEO have been amazing. I primarily blog for my work and do so on Shopify. While Wordpress has Yoast, I would say that the equivalent for Shopify is Plug in SEO. Highly recommend this app. You can check out my site at gisellebaumet dot com

G&C Medical

The support is great and they helped me add some keywords. I hope I will get a good Google rank soon. Many thanks!

CORNIKI'STHINGZ

I really love this app and customer service was great they really helped me a lot and I will definitely be using Plug in SEO

Hookain

Great customers service! They typically reply to new enquires within a day after that there very quick to respond and fix any issues. Paid SEO work: Work seems good, pending results.

CosmicElement

Good support and app makes it easy to understand what missing for SEO. Shows the different places were improvements can be made.

Mercado Global

Their support system was pretty good they replied and responded all my questions. We were not ready to spend money on this app yet, we are a very small non-profit and cannot invest in this now.

Sophia Essentials

Great team and very attentive to follow up on the issues. Much appreciative to help with issues over and above the particular problems. A special thank you to Aiza.

Honey Badger®

Delivered in a timely manner. Implemented a straight forward strategy that should optimize our SEO. Highly recommend.