Plug in SEO Optimizer

Plug in SEO Optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

171 - 180 of 1917 reviews

La Pépixterie

Hello,

I have test this app and the support was very quick and helpful during my test of this app.

BSE Techs

excellent app comes out of the box ready to use set up was just a few clicks. so far so good time will tell if all the fixes help but excite

ElwadeStore

هو تطبيق جيد و ساعدني في الوصول الى حل جميع المشكلات الخاصه بSEOوالتي سهلت علي الكثير من الأمور

The Blissful Cat

Just installed it and so far so good! Seems intuitive and like it will be an asset. I'll check back after I've used it a bit. Sometimes I think I know what the best keywords are and then I'm surprised.

Lilu

The plug in is easy to use and install, and pretty good documentation on SEO - and excellent customer service!

** UPDATE
Just wanted to add again what an amazing customer support team they have - they go way above and beyond in helping and guiding you and help you implement best practices for SEO. Highly recommend them :)

The Gifting Tree

This app reaches parts of your code that others cannot do. Simple, intuitive, easy to use interface for a SEO newbie.

Hopping Creations Candles

I need help getting started with SEO and Plug in SEO was just what I needed. I learn a great deal simply By setting up the app. Due to other business constraints, I was not able to stay with the product for very long. But, I do recommend this app to anyone getting started with SEO or if you site is lost in the weeds and needs a boost.

July 14, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com and we look forward to seeing you again.

- PIU Team

Fancy Tomorrow

Great support from Libby, after i email them i need more time to find out how to use this app, Libby told me how to chose the Free Forever Plan, thats really helpful, THANKS Lobby...

July 14, 2020

Thanks for the feedback on your experience with our customer support team. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build better customer experience.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns or compliments, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.

Best,
PIU Team​

Covid-X Masks and PPE Supply Store

Customer support has been great, but haven't tested the app yet. Maybe after I try it out a little while I will have a better feel.

Duilio

muy util
te ayuda a reordenar tu seo para tener mejores resultados en google
recomendable la app....