Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO | Reviews

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Home Picture Depot

A great app. I am new to all this and hope that applying the solutions that I was given will help my page. Give this app a try, you will not be disappointed. Thank You

Gulf Coast Fan Light

Always nice to have for support. Could use a but more instruction on how to fix certain issues.

Our Little Secret Shop

Seems really good app but need to check it more...

Aamara India

Tie Shop Roma

Amazing, and to the point. You can tell by the way the app works that the people behind this are honest hard-workers who deserve success. Thank you so much, we really appreciate.

Genuines

It's great! It's easy to use and sends me problems that are easily fixable. If not, they'll fix them for me. Fairly straight forward and a great back up tool for solopreneurs.

Sunbasilgarden

Thank you for the easy to understand instructions.

Dogwood Box

Easy to use, quickly showed me where I could make improvements. For someone who is not very technical (like me) I will have to carefully look through the recommended fixes and see if it really is something I can manage myself. Otherwise, will have to pay for help.

Ue Timepieces

Good app that tells you what needs to be fixed.

Eldimaa

Thank you for highlighting things to fix on my site www.eldimaafashion.com