Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

woodentaste

Nice ,useful,I just wish I was more pro in HTML

VIVALATINA

Nice app which allowed me to run my Meta tags on automatic. Can't be easier to install. I'm pretty satisfied

arganbody.com

I couldn't believe how easy installing and using this app is. Thank you so much! Peter @ arganbody.com

SecretFlasks

A great app! I found it a bit hard to work with because I am not very familiar with HTML but Daniel responded right away and helped me through the problems. I definitely recommend it.

Harrow Squash Rackets

I installed this app after reading so many good reviews. It has definitely been awesome. When I did have a query, Daniel responded within a day which I think is excellent customer. This is a must have for anyone serious about trying to improve their on page SEO

Princess Sparkle

Great app and loved the updates to my site!! Added a check back often line that I wanted but didn't know how to install. many thanks :)

Milspec.Tv

I can't undo the review I gave before, but I have been talking with Daniel and can see he's put some improvements in place that negate my previous criticism. I call that "going the extra mile" and commend it!

SmokShop

Great app to keep you on your toes, very similar to some google chrome plugins. Helps us keep our e-cig store at the top of google for our chosen keywords. Add meta tagger and this app and you cant go wrong.

Mom to Mom Club

I would agree with many reviewers that this is a mandatory software. The support team is very helpful and it makes a huge difference when the items on the report are fixed!
Thank you Daniel for your time & help!

Prestige Caskets

I had a great experience using Plug in SEO. They helped me tighten up the loose ends on my site.