Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1891 - 1900 of 2398 reviews

I Just Love Cats

Really good app, gave me really good pointers with step by step explanation how to do what i need. Highly recomended.

The Spoiled Mama Inc

Easy to install/use and so far so good! And for such little cost, we really saw a decrease in image size for nearly 40 images. We recently launched on Shopify ( https://www.thespoiledmama.com/ ) and have invested so much time in a custom web design and SEO and then to find this tool that worked in seconds was a great find!

English Georgian America

Very Helpful! and Easy to understand explanations. Unfortunately, many of the suggestions would mess with the Shopify pages...

Entorno Bano

I'm using the free version for my store www.entornobano.com and it shwed me some pretty valuable information

Coolmaterial

Super simple and easy app that gives good, top-level feedback on the SEO health of your shop. We used it on our shop selling men's gifts and it found a couple of issues that we fixed. Recommended

Superfood Bakery

Great app. Really easy to use.

M D Designs

Daniel at Plugin SEO was able to help install the upgrade very quickly. He was quick with communication, and I believe the updates to our SEO will benefit our company! Looking forward to seeing how our business grows.

Thegoodstuffshop

very helpful, pointed out things that needed changing

Atomicpenguin

Great little app. Within a few minutes we were able to identify that we need to use H1 tags on our product pages to help google understand the important topic of the given pages. Would recommend to a anyone wanting to boost seo, if you are not confident with seo or coding there is also the option to fix it automatically with the built in software, this will incur extra costs but is worth it if you're looking to grow your company.

www.atomicpenguinclothing.co.uk

Androidtv Canada

In Two Minutes Plug in SEO found my issues and provided me with an easy to understand solution. Was easy to fix the issues detected...