Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

1911 - 1920 of 2411 reviews

Thegoodstuffshop

very helpful, pointed out things that needed changing

Atomicpenguin

Great little app. Within a few minutes we were able to identify that we need to use H1 tags on our product pages to help google understand the important topic of the given pages. Would recommend to a anyone wanting to boost seo, if you are not confident with seo or coding there is also the option to fix it automatically with the built in software, this will incur extra costs but is worth it if you're looking to grow your company.

www.atomicpenguinclothing.co.uk

Androidtv Canada

In Two Minutes Plug in SEO found my issues and provided me with an easy to understand solution. Was easy to fix the issues detected...

Thriftybox

Awesome app, got everything fixed on my site. 5*

Yankee South

Provides plenty of opportunities for enhancements in way of SEO, but asks for review immediately as a means of garnering Google cred. Hmmm.

After working through for a while, these are areas of concern:

--does not identify specifics. Tells you that "this page needs a longer header" or "H2, H3 subheading," but does not identify which page. Or, if it does, it is impossible for me to figure out which page it might potentially be referencing.

--says that the heading needs to be longer, with a format looking something like "men's winter parkas/ Bob's Jacket Store" . This is just wrong. Even the Plug In SEO does not format their page headings in this way. If you look at any site headings, they are all formatted "site name/page title/other specifics" . Not sure what that is all about.

These issues bothered me a bit.

Here Comes The Bling

Easy to use and helpful staff!

Legion Goods

Unsure. app suggested i leave a review to make it more easily accessible to google. have to wait and see.

Missymade

Plug In SEO has helped me resolve issue with my website on many occasions. They are very helpful and explain in detail what they can do to help me improve my website. They complete the task very quickly and are worth every penny!

Alltrueist

Awesome app and also purchased the Complete SEO package, truly amazing customer service. Too soon to tell but they are already fixing things I didn't know how.

Ecobeesupply

great idea for an app, easy to setup and use