Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Egame Store

peut etre mieux je pense. on verra la suite

The Banger Store

Says free forever, but yet when you go to install the app, it requires you to agree to a 7 day trial and then upgrade to $20 a month...

Best O N E 1

It's so bad I've subscribed to the $ 480 package to fix SEO but without the result just wasting money and time I would not recommend it

Gym Fit Nation

Tells you whats wrong and some fixes are free. But, the buttons to get a hold of customer service for the free stuff don't work. Then they want you to spend 100's of dollars to fix things. Not very helpful. Not sure why when upgrading to the $20 a month Plus plan you don't get help is crazy. Nothing is free. DO NOT USE THIS APP IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE FOR FREE. Just a hook to get you to upgrade. Then still nothing. Looking for a better app.

Update: Now being ridiculed by the Founder Of Plug In SEO. Several emails calling me a liar and warned that I better take down my review.

Amalsroom

I would not recommend to a friend.

Vagosport

I've contacted you guys and no reply. This app does not fix the link problems it analyzed. I've waited about 1 week and no help, so, bad review. I would rate ZERO stars but it will only allow with 1.

Cheapdeal4

its no free its no free its no free its no free its no free

Arts Cars

1st trial will know more after 3 rays

Oh Deer Studio

Not a very useful app to use if you are not committed to using their Premium plans. The cost of which is a bit too high for my budget. Sorry :-(

Outback Western Wear

It has always said my website is 100% perfect with regards to SEO. It has never found any problems. Now the developer is spamming me about a new-and-improved "PLUG IN SEO PLUS" for $20/month. I don't get it. I understand SEO is a black art with Google constantly changing their algorithms, but how can this developer's second SEO program be any better than the first?