Plug In SEO Optimizer

SEO Optimizer, Alt & Meta Tags, Sitemap, JSON-LD, 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Powerful SEO app/SEO audit for increased traffic and sales

Cold Busted

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Reached out to customer service about the error "Cannot Connect to Search Console An unexpected error occured, refresh to try again." on Wed, Jun 30 2021 and while they did contact us back it's now Jul 22 and the problem has not been fixed. We are on the Paid plan but if this continues much longer it may be time to switch to another SEO plugin.

July 22, 2021

Hi Derrick,

I’m so sorry we let you down.

We should have caught this the first time, but we didn’t.

We’ve taken your feedback and the feedback of other reviewers to heart. We’re in the process of making some major changes.

We have our Senior Devs looking into your Search Console.

We will also get in touch with you via email.

Everything 4 Western

Location Australia
Time spent using app 37 minutes

Hopefully it works. I will see results in a few days only can wait and see. A bit hard to set up. Still getting errors

July 16, 2021

Hello - thank you so much for your feedback. You'll definitely be able to make improvements to your on-page keyword use with our app tools, but seeing an improvement in your organic search rankings will take a bit more time.

Our Customer Support team is always available to walk you through resolving any issues identified by the app, and you can also refer to our help center here: https://help.pluginuseful.com/

Please contact support about the errors you are seeing and we'll work to resolve them together.

Norton Hurley

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Broke our theme upon install. Not sure how to fix it. Don't have time to reach out to the developer and wait for a response w/o tackling the fix ourselves. It injected some gibberish into the announcement bar and our favicon is also gone.

July 15, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news. I'm so sorry that your experience with our app Plug In SEO fell short of expectations.

We would like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further.

We have sent you an email, and we’ll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

sammy's phone case store

Location China

June 23, 2021

Hi there!

From the day you upgraded, you have a free 14-day trial. If you don't uninstall the app you will be charged after the 14-day free trial.

The app is billed through Shopify and on your Shopify invoice, so we don't directly charge your card. Shopify charges you on the first day of your subscription to an application, so even if you cancel 2 days or even just 1 day after your 14-day free trial expired, the charge will still appear on your invoice.

Upon checking you installed June 7 and uninstalled June 23 - 2 days after your free trial expired

We have sent you a private email. Please reply and we will sort this out for you.

Tienda Animal Luna y Copito

Location Spain

You have charged me a fee of 20 dollars when you start the trial period you offer, it does not seem honest to charge without offering all the accurate information, I am not enjoying your service but the charge is done. It's not a good practice to attract customers, I think. I will certainly not use this app again.

Curvy Gyals

just got it. provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. how

May 21, 2021

Hi Kristina,

We thank you for your review.

We see that you've just recently installed our app. Do you have any concerns at the moment?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

ExcellentSupply.com

Time spent using app 1 day

This app did not prove to be super helpful for us. Every SEO issue that the app flagged led us to a dead end - with an invitation to PAY their "expert" to help fix it for us. This app doesn't seem to provide a clear and intuitive way to resolve SEO issues on your own. I want an SEO app that delivers spot-on search results, without digging into my wallet for extended add-on services. There are better SEO apps out there IMHO. We're switching our store over to the Sherpas Smart SEO app which makes it simple for end-users to tweak SEO on their own. --- But do your own research to confirm... Read the Shopify reviews for any SEO app you see in the app store; then visit the store that posted the review, copy a line of their data, and do a Google search. It's pretty easy to establish whether an SEO app delivers on its promises. Not saying Plugin SEO is bad, I just feel there are better options and more user-friendly tools out there.

Wonderwazek

Location Austria

May 5, 2021 ... hired an »expert« via the APP ...
Communication with the customer could be much, much better!
The job was still not perfectly implemented three weeks after the guaranteed implementation time. May 6, 2021
YOU HAD ENOUGH CHANCES. Please leave me alone ...
I now have to remove unnecessary html code created by you … this job was just a waste of time and money. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

May 5, 2021

Hello Jürgen,

We understand your disappointment. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

Please email us at ricardo.hinds@sureswiftcapital.com / divya@pluginuseful.com to determine how we can provide you with a solution. We value our customers’ opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

ACS Products Plus

This company is a total rip off. They suck at communication and no once they bothered to help. All I got was a standard message that someone will communicate with me, etc..... They never did,... I even bothered to purchase the extra plan so they could go on my store and fix it but nothing... Took my money and didnt do the work..... I am going to dispute this with my bank

March 29, 2021

**Update:

Hi Vanessa,

Upon checking, our SEO expert and Project Manager were both trying to reach you and also sent follow-up messages last Feb 23, 26 & March 2, 9, 2021.

Our expert finished writing the specs/mock-up for your store. And is just waiting for your approval.

You may directly email us at seoexpert@pluginuseful or our project manager ~ divya@pluginuseful.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

PIU TEAM

Personalised leather gift

It did more bad than good to my store. What a waste of money and time. Now I struggle to delete all the code left behind by this plugin.

March 20, 2021

Hi there,

I hope you are well.

We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news. I'm so sorry that your experience with our app fell short of expectations.​​​​

After uninstalling a Shopify app there may be code still leftover from it in your theme. That's often not the fault of the developer, it's the way Shopify works. Unfortunately when you delete the app in your Shopify admin the app's access to your theme is immediately removed: there's no opportunity to clean up leftover theme changes.

I've sent a collaborator account request. Please let me know here if you've given me access and I will remove our left-over code.

Thanks,