Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Boost Store Traffic!

Based on 1913 reviews

Amalsroom

I would not recommend to a friend.

Vagosport

I've contacted you guys and no reply. This app does not fix the link problems it analyzed. I've waited about 1 week and no help, so, bad review. I would rate ZERO stars but it will only allow with 1.

Cheapdeal4

its no free its no free its no free its no free its no free

Arts Cars

1st trial will know more after 3 rays

Oh Deer Studio

Not a very useful app to use if you are not committed to using their Premium plans. The cost of which is a bit too high for my budget. Sorry :-(

Outback Western Wear

It has always said my website is 100% perfect with regards to SEO. It has never found any problems. Now the developer is spamming me about a new-and-improved "PLUG IN SEO PLUS" for $20/month. I don't get it. I understand SEO is a black art with Google constantly changing their algorithms, but how can this developer's second SEO program be any better than the first?

Beefyteez

It was my understanding that this app was free, unless you opt for the paid features. When I tried to install I was immediately asked to confirm that I was happy for them take money from me. Then the spamming came for me to install the pro version. For the time it was installed I tried it out, problems with my H1 headings? Nope they are fine, it's just a cheap trick to get customers to buy their services for something they don't really need. There is no help section to the page you are directed to, no information regarding the "report".

Komfort Stylzs

I just started, Don't really even know what it is. Once it shows itself and I see what it does then I will give you a review.

Mega Deals 4 U

Terrible service as they cannot transfer changes from one theme to another as paid premium! This is totally unacceptable and it is best to totally avoid using the service pluginseo are giving. I feel like being scammed!!

Yourturnkeystore 102

Do not purchase anything, this app is not helpful and even though they tried - they ended up messing up my storefront.