Plug In SEO

SEO App & SEO Audit, Schema, Sitemap, JSON-LD, Alt & Meta Tags

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Ohnoooooo

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 3 years

The app tells me to set h1 for my titles, even if that was allready done.

The Drag Room

Location Netherlands

The app store description is deliberately misleading and looks as though you can access all parts of the tool as a small, new store using the free plan. After installing, I immediately found I could not use the broken link checker because it is a premium feature (among several other prominent features). Please make this more clear in your app store descriptions before price-gating your features.

August 18, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news.

We are sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. We also want to thank you for pointing it out to us.

We're using your feedback and will update our listing and make it more clear.

Best, PIU team

PEPERE SHOP

Location France

I install this app in december 2019 , good for seo issues but very bad for rich snippets .All my product are with avertissement in the search console due to product model utilisation and review /rating .I ask to the support , they tell it is due to a google algo .we are in february 2020 , no support answer , no issues , and my serp position goes down .i think there are another application good

Galerie Art Contemporain

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 7 years

Great app with lots Of informations. What I like for my gallery of French contemporary art with lots of images of painting, is info about speed. Less cool links to money solutions. Check speed to upload paintings on Galerie TACT tableaux abstraits http://www.galerietact.com/collections/paysage-abstrait/products/3903-peinture-abstraite-bleu-gris-tableau-paysage-marin

Brito House

Location Brazil

bom.
conheço pouco sobre ele. não tenho como falar muita coisa ainda........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

February 7, 2020

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Note that you are under no obligation to write one before you've had a chance to use the app.

Do you have any questions at the moment about the app? Just send all your questions to help@pluginuseful.com and the team is ready to assist you.

MiamiDermatology

They really didn’t take the time to understand my niche market. They questioned my keywords which where the top rated by google AdWords. Page titles and headings where generic and keywords added to certain pages had nothing to do with the products on that page. Unfortunately was left very disappointed in the work performed

March 3, 2022

**Update**

Hi Alex,

Our recommendations came from intensive research, looking at what your target customers are searching for (user search intent) That's a very crucial part of SEO. Then we included these keywords in the text on your website, AFTER you've checked and given us the go-ahead signal to implement.

Of course, it's your call which text to use but since you've already removed our access we can't revise to exclude/include things you don't like or like nor can go with your suggestions.

Google Adwords is very different from organic SEO (which is what we do). They have different marketing approaches.

I suggest you get in touch with someone who is an expert with Google Adwords and they will be able to give you better advice.

I will keep you posted once your refund request has been approved and processed.

Since the work is carried out as described on the Basic SEO Package you purchased, the work must be reversed to get the refund but we will let you keep our SEO Experts work and I'm positive you'll be able to see good results and hopefully, this will change your review of our app.

----

Hi Alex,

Can you also send through the details and the screenshots of the error you're seeing since we're only basing our SEO report on our app checker?

Thanks!

---

Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Our services team is dedicated to providing excellent fixed jobs, and we strive for 100% satisfaction.

Please email us back your number so we can address this. We value your business.

Weftshop

Location Australia
Time spent using app 16 minutes

Works fine for an individual page but I'm hardly gonna paste in the 500+ urls on my site one by one - who has time for that. I'm looking for a website crawler that will go through each url automatically and find errors.

WaldronCrafts Store

Location Colombia

I used the trial but now I can't end it. The program makes you notice that your page has issues but would be great if can show you the liquid file you need to modify even add the line number.

October 18, 2020

Hi Waldron,

Upon checking I see that you installed our app October 18, 2020 at 4:22 pm.

Unfortunately, we can't delete the app for you. But you can easily do so by removing 'Plug in SEO' from your Shopify admin Apps and that will automatically cancel your Plug in SEO Plus subscription: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/apps/working-with-apps#uninstall-an-app

Plug in SEO is a simple and easy to use app that will help you identify any SEO problems on your Shopify store. Most of our customers can testify to it being a user friendly app.

It's a set of SEO enhancements out-of-the-box and tools for you to manage your SEO effectively. If you get stuck, you can send us an email (help@pluginseo.com) with details and screenshots if possible so we can advise you on what to do.

Cheers,

BeoHarvest

Location Australia

I used this app to do x , I like how it does y, I wish it can do more z. there will be a time when Shopify will introduce strict rules to become Shopify expert.

Chiitek

Location China
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Do not recommend this app. Keep pop out approval for 20USD/Mo subscription. Can't find the free plan

August 7, 2021

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks so much for your review. We try to make sure that all our customers have great experiences. We've sent you a direct message regarding the steps on how to be on our Forever Free Plan and you could also check the steps on our FAQ page:

Please feel free to reach out if you have more questions.