Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Boost Store Traffic!

Hypetechshop

it only analyze the SEO problems on your website for free. but you have to pay for fix all the SEO problems

Rustic Furniture Designs

This seems to be really helping my store

Fashion For Crypto

I don't recall ever seeing any actionable intelligence reported in the email summaries. It mostly tries to sell me personalized SEO packages.

Case For Less

not sure yet just started using it

Splashbuy

I am just started using this App. Once I am done and everything is resolved for me, I will provide a great Review.

Elevationchemicals

Owner means well. I am sure they can help alot of businesses but it wasn't for me

Got A Have It

3 stars because I have to write a note about the product...

S O S Sexy Obsession With Shoes

Just started to the app, need more time to see how the app work.

Pushing Pixels

Scan showed up two minor things that could be fixed which was good to know (in that there wasn't more things wrong), but it started off saying it was free, then said a 14-day free trial, then it said it was only a 7 day free trial! So I kept it installed for about 7 minutes.

Newcakes

Every email I receive or update I get from PluginSEO it says that my SEO is 100%. Now my website is quite busy and has been around for many years, but when I changed Platforms to Shopify I pretty much had to start from scratch and build up my SEO, which is obviously not perfect as I only starting doing this 3 months ago. Now we all know (or should know) that onsite SEO can take years to build, but apparently mine is perfect all the time. I do get about 30K+ visitors a month but I reckon my SEO could be better, but with this app telling it's perfect I don't know where I can improve things which is the whole point of the app in the first place.