Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Boost Store Traffic!

Based on 1912 reviews

What Fashion Wants

I think this is a great app but I found that with my small knowledge of SEO I found it hard to make the right adjustments even with the guides. I also find the cost of getting it fixed a little expensive.

June 6, 2019

Hi there, Thanks for the praise! We try to make the guides and help as clear as possible but sometimes emailing support is the best option. I don't see any emails from you.

Aiza, Libby and the rest of the team would be happy to help. Support is available for both free and Plus users. Just drop us a mail to help@pluginseo.com.

I'm sure we can make everything much clearer for you :)

Daniel
CEO & Founder

FC.COM1

Eu ainda não usei, porem a proposta é boa. Irei continuar usando para poder dá uma avliação melhor. no momento

Hydro Green Grow

Easy way for an SEO Nube to get great SEO on their website quickly. I am new to SEO and I found Plug in SEO to be very easy to use.

Razen

Best Electronics 2019

i love this app for shopify it really helps if I could recommend this to any one I would im loving the knowledge there letting me know please try it to find out your flows to know what you are doing wrong

USB-KING

Excellent App. Very clear and concise and easy to use even for beginners who have no knowledge of SEO.

Betet-Paris

jhyjhh jnhvouvv bvgvhb hbbvuv hyutftydrrrtd yuuyyguiiiu lhufyu igyuftyfty uftfvv uvvv ycf ytytrc crvv

Diddydom™

I am totally inexperienced in SEO and so far the support is good with help I think I can understand how to list to provide items with a chance to sell
we tried Shopify before but paying for the learning curve was expensive I am hoping this time with the free 6 months from Tictail we can learn how to list properly on this platform and at the end of the trial be more competitive

Accessoires for me

tres interessant je pense que ca peux etre utile pour mon site et ca peux m'aider a progresser et faire des ventes

JJAskforanything

I used this app to make sure my site was all configured to the best seo that it could be. And I would recommend this app