Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

NUDE EU

I started using Plug in SEO since a few days and I am very pleased with the quick customer support. This helps a lot when starting to work with such applications. Looking forward what Plug in SEO can help us with, but on first sight it looks good and very easy to use.

ULIKELIFE

I get a lot of help using this APP, and I love its automation and simplicity.It's really good to try

Zevar Designs - Online Store for Indian Kundan and Fashion Jewellery Australia

I am using this app for my store and find it really useful. The support provided is excellent. Would highly recommend this app. Thanks

Red Summit Machineworks and Offroad

Just setting it up now. Not 100% sure I've done everything needed to get it working. Maybe try to be clearer when it's installed just what steps are needed.

FLOMEC®

App is good but not a direct fit for our requirements. Aiza and the support team were very responsive and efficient in adapting to our requirements.

4LifetimeLines

So far using this application has been a good experience. I am still in the beginning phase and I am excited to see the results. There is step-by-step instructions on how to use this application which is very helpful.

INNOVATIVE

Fantastic! I never know it can do so well! Beyond things i know. I am looking forward for millions and millions of endless sales

October 4, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Cheers,
PIU Team

Marimarkt

Customer support is good. The app has a relatively intuitive design finds ways to better Seo and gives a very good knowledge base to help you do it with links for comprehensive articles.

PetSnooze.co.uk

Great app.............................................................................................................................

Thor Therapy

I used this app to help improve our product and website awareness in the online setting. Libby has been instrumental in helping us get everything set up so we can realize our vision. One criticism I have is that the set up is quite involved and requires a knowledge in coding, which I do not have. It is difficult for the average person to set up the back end of this app. That being said I do understand the need of these systems and respect the necessity of these procedures. I also realize that the setup of the coding is unique to each individual website so it is difficult to offer a universal solution. I am excited to see how Plug in SEO helps my business going forward.