Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

11 - 20 of 1925 reviews

Perfii

Very fast and very detailed support , best SEO App for new website. It will save you money and time .

Delightful Glitter Co.

Amazing app!! When I needed help, they were quick to respond and help fix my issue. Definitely worth using.

Strictly Shades of Red

Using the free trial right now, and loving it. Very insightful and informative. I nearly gave up on having a store before using this.

Besty World

nice app with pro function help me with fix many mistake i advice people for using it help and boost rank

Ecom Dog Accessories 12186

Very responsive customer service! They logged into my store and then installed the plug in for me. Can’t beat that!

Let's Get A Gift

I'm a few days into this app and I'm finding it extremely useful. The staff have been extremely helpful and helped me where needed.

FestiveGreetings

This app is amazing. The support team went above and beyond to work with and help me out. I generally do not write reviews but after this experience, I had to let someone know. Definitely recommend this app!

Highland Leather

I used this app to help me with fixing my SEO problems on my website. This is the best app I found to do this

OBO Direct

Great app! Customer service was very efficient too and helped me with the questions I had in not time.

HALOEURA

it's good APP, and usefull for the website, nice to view it . i think we can use it to promotion our website and our sell .