Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

11 - 20 of 2031 reviews

The Beet Health Hub

I used this app to teach me more about SEO management and how to properly run this face of ecommerce.

January 5, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad you are finding the app and our tutorials helpful so far.

Plug In SEO Support

souqalif

i highly recommend it to all, very friendly customer support, she fixed my issues very quickly. Setup is easy and looking forward to seeing some results. Thank you guys for this tool! thanks

January 5, 2022

Thanks so much for this great review! We are always happy to help.

Keep up the great work on Souqalif!

Ourxant

I just have used this app, exploring the options and ways for improve my page SEO, ay this momento all OK. hope to refresh the review soon.

January 3, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your business and feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else you need.

Sanggol

This app is amazing! Step by step instructions tio improve my site was exactly what i needed and this app has given me all of the information I needed and I am still on the free trial. I have to give a big shout out to Libby, She has been amazing and incredibly responsive even when i asked stupid questions!. I am definitely upgrading to the paid app. Thank you so much. Can't wait for the improvement in sales!

January 1, 2022

Hi Ron,

We are thrilled you had a great experience with us and we always enjoy hearing what our customers have to say and super glad we could be of service and appreciate the kind words!

Nora's Mess

The team here is very thorough. They helped me a lot. Very polite. Gave me slides and diagrams and things I didn't understand to show me what my store needed. Will use again.

December 30, 2021

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. It’s always so refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job!

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities, or suggestions.

Thank you again for the positive review.

Freedom Rave Wear

An excellent app that helps quickly identify SEO issues on our website. In addition, we needed help getting our product page schema to work with our reviews and they were able to help us fix this issue. Highly recommend this app.

December 27, 2021

Hi Mike,

Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Thanks again for choosing Plug in SEO, if you have any further needs or questions, please reach out!

GIFT to Babe

The App is easy to set up and very helpful, helping me fix the error with my site. Thank you for the help.

December 26, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Plug in SEO! If there’s anything else you need, please do not hesitate to reach out.

EXtrinsic Beauty

I downloaded this app for SEO optimization and so far what I’m seeing is great. Setup is easy and looking forward to seeing some results. Thank you guys for this tool!

December 22, 2021

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great feedback! We are glad you found the set up process easy to follow.

If you need any support implementing the SEO suggestions given by our app, our support team is always here to lend a hand.

Many thanks!

Janice
Plug In SEO Support

Yoddha Mind

SEO Onboarding process is second to none. Incredibly fast to reply. The feedback you get is incredibly valuable. 10/10

December 21, 2021

Dear Dawid,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Plug in SEO! We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! Please see us again if there is anything else you need!

Journiq by Dani

I use this app to enhance my SEO for my consumers to discover me. So far, the traffic to my site has increased and the assistance and communication from the SEO Experts has been very helpful. They are responsive and truly knowledgeable. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

December 19, 2021

We would not be able to grow and develop without feedback like yours, Dani!!

We are thrilled you had a great experience with us. Thank you for letting us and the community know about your fantastic experience with us! We hope to see you again soon.