Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Boost Store Traffic!

Based on 1929 reviews

Think Lyrical

I have used this app for sites in the past and it has always been a wonderful help. The only problem I find is that some of the instructions for fixing the issues aren't as detailed as they need to be. A short video would be absolutely amazing. Thank you though for your wonderful app!

Sincerely,

Caleb White
Proprietor at Think Lyrical

4salon

App works well for showing SEO issues on your website with the option to pay to have them fixed. The owner Daniel was helpful when we had an issue with our website speed.

Gerards Shaving

It seemed like a slow start engaging with them, but after reaching out directly to SEO, Daniel has followed up with me quickly and is working with me to spec out my site, plan the work and make the updates. I am looking forward to working with them and I will provide more feedback when the work is complete. Thank you!

Technotronic

Easy to use and worth while to check out even if your site has no SEO problems.

Carolins Creative Outlet

In the short time I have had this app, I have found it to do what I so far need.

Thanks
Joe

Side Street Studio

This is a good app. Easy to use and fast. Once run, the App offers the choice of 'how to repair' any issues yourself or have an expert do this for you - at a very reasonable cost.
I would recommend this app to any Shopify client

Fleurgiftsupminster

Some good tips I hadn't thought of

Shiree Odiz 1

Nice app to show you the basics for setting up your site for SEO. This alone won't affect your rankings, which may be a disappointment to some, but the tips are accurate and some very necessary as part of your SEO efforts (as well as link building and providing great content to your users).

Maiden The Shades

Only gave it four stars because I just started using it, but it seems to work well and already identified some problems I'm fixing. Great app!

Comfy Bean Bag Chairs

The app seems good. I like the descriptions of how to fix things which is good. I'll use it occassionally just to ensure things are good with my site.